Sad day for men...what on earth have we become?

allroad

I am passed this generation and thank god...Young urban males are now tagged as "Yummies".

In much of the world now, the most attractive demographic for such companies as Burberry (BRBY) and Coach (COH) isn’t middle-aged women with sky-high credit limits; it’s twentysomething men with smartphones and self-esteem issues.

At least that’s the theory put forth recently by a three researchers at HSBC. The future of retail is in young, urban males—or as HSBC dubs them, “Yummies” (a handy verbal shortcut if one can say it without gagging).

“The metro-sexual, that cliché from 20 years ago, is now becoming a commercial reality,” the HSBC team writes.

In trying to impress, HSBC says many young men are also looking past cars for the first time. After all, anyone with a few hundred dollars a month to spare can lease a Lexus (TM), but a traveling martini satchel from Tumi (TUMI) takes $5,000.

http://www.businessweek.com/article...ds-targeting-global-yummies-young-urban-males

jte l'Ai dis

il y a plus en plus de tapette.

comment détapettiser notre société?

Last edited:
seinfeld.jpg

I'm willing to bet all these Allen Edmonds shoe wearing, astire f. Handkerchief sneezing, double breasted Brunello Cucinelli wool jacket wearing, Tod's leather briefcase carrying, white gold Altiplano watch owning, 70's Alfa Romeo convertible driving, Williams & co oyster knife shucking, uomo perfume wearing SCENESTERS this article is talking about have a life long subscription to Esquire magazine.

The more important question is how can us, suburban 30something males, becomes Yummies as well. I wanna be a Yummie. Pretty plz. If I buy a Burberry scarf and MK murse will that do the trick?

The more important question is how can us, suburban 30something males, becomes Yummies as well. I wanna be a Yummie. Pretty plz. If I buy a Burberry scarf and MK murse will that do the trick?

See above post:

Subscription to Esquire.

Buy stuff they suggest.

Transformation complete.

Full srs.

Fuck, je vais vraiment finir forever alone alors! 90% de mon linge vient soit de l'aubainerie ou de chez Simons. LOL

I'm willing to bet all these Allen Edmonds shoe wearing, astire f. Handkerchief sneezing, double breasted Brunello Cucinelli wool jacket wearing, Tod's leather briefcase carrying, white gold Altiplano watch owning, 70's Alfa Romeo convertible driving, Williams & co oyster knife shucking, uomo perfume wearing SCENESTERS this article is talking about have a life long subscription to Esquire magazine.

but I like AE boots :(

281989021_16808005ac12.jpg

Back