After the Honda Rigeline ! Bienvenue SANTACRUZ (lel)

the american's are a decade behind (as usual). Today's american pickups look like they're were designed almost 20 years ago and they just updated the headlight/tailights.... kinda like what they did in the 80s/90s/all the way to the mid 00s when they were getting lazy and the japs were surpassing them in every way.

I agree with you on that, that the american trucks have an older look. But the target buyer likes it.

I agree with you on that, that the american trucks have an older look. But the target buyer likes it.

you think they like it? or they have no choice? I think it's because they have no choice. Make a pick up look like the Hyundai one but the size, capacity and purpose of the american, I bet both my nuts they'll sell better than the boxy ones.

you think they like it? or they have no choice? I think it's because they have no choice. Make a pick up look like the Hyundai one but the size, capacity and purpose of the american, I bet both my nuts they'll sell better than the boxy ones.

Nope, d'après moi sa peut marcher avec des mini pick up, mais pour un truck de job ou tout simplement un pick up full size, ca prend quelque chose de masculin, pas quelque chose qui va être démodé après 5 ans.

Nope, d'après moi sa peut marcher avec des mini pick up, mais pour un truck de job ou tout simplement un pick up full size, ca prend quelque chose de masculin, pas quelque chose qui va être démodé après 5 ans.
Yep.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

You're forgetting that it's a concept. It probably won't look like that at all.

Japs made 1/2ton pickup trucks since 2000. 15 years later they still can't make a pickup truck that can rival any 1/2ton truck from the big3. How would Hyundai start making pickup trucks out of the blue and expect to outsell any of the big3? Because it "looks nice"?

You're forgetting that it's a concept. It probably won't look like that at all.

Japs made 1/2ton pickup trucks since 2000. 15 years later they still can't make a pickup truck that can rival any 1/2ton truck from the big3. How would Hyundai start making pickup trucks out of the blue and expect to outsell any of the big3? Because it "looks nice"?

again, looks wise, american trucks = fucking outdated. I never said they have, could or would eventually do what the american trucks can in terms of performance and utility.

Were about to hit the 30 year mark, and they still look the same. There have been almost no major leaps forward or progress in terms of design.

I commend hyundai for doing something that american's have yet to do...

2djkhl.jpg

2dgrrdh.jpg

En tant qu'acheteur et utilisateur de pick-up allant de f-150 jusqu'à F-550, une des principales caractéristiques que recherche c'est justement une boite carré pour tirer des charges allant de 2500lb jusqu'à 16 000 livres.

Les accessoires cutes, roues de 22 pouces je m'en balance.

Tout ce qui est canyon, ranger etc c'est tous des elcamino

Le ptit hyundai s'en va dans la catégorie des gars qui achètent un pick up au lieu d'un VUS pour leurs femmes parce qu'elle se sentent en sécurité assis la dedans.....

Everyone here speaking about motocross and construction stuff not everyone hauls that shit..

Looks good imo

En tant qu'acheteur et utilisateur de pick-up allant de f-150 jusqu'à F-550, une des principales caractéristiques que recherche c'est justement une boite carré pour tirer des charges allant de 2500lb jusqu'à 16 000 livres.

Les accessoires cutes, roues de 22 pouces je m'en balance.

Tout ce qui est canyon, ranger etc c'est tous des elcamino

Le ptit hyundai s'en va dans la catégorie des gars qui achètent un pick up au lieu d'un VUS pour leurs femmes parce qu'elle se sentent en sécurité assis la dedans.....

I'm just going to repost what I already posted and have you re-read it:

again, looks wise, american trucks = fucking outdated. I never said they have, could or would eventually do what the american trucks can in terms of performance and utility.

Were about to hit the 30 year mark, and they still look the same. There have been almost no major leaps forward or progress in terms of design.

I commend hyundai for doing something that american's have yet to do...

Si ford avait un truck qui ressemblait a celui de hyundai et qui avait "une boite carré pour tirer des charges allant de 2500lb jusqu'à 16 000 livres." vs le look de 30 ans de ford de 2016, le monde vont aller cherche cq qui look moderne... c'est quoi qui est si difficile a comprendre? le look des pick up americain sont fucking outdated.

2j2jjsx.jpg

2djkhl.jpg

2dgrrdh.jpg

1956 to 1987 you got a pretty big leap forward in terms of looks, but fuck all 30 years since then.

Mais ce que j'aime c'est justement le look carré .

Mais.....ah pis fuck it to each his own

Le camion Hyundai a l'air d'une joke, c'est comme une bebelle en plastique.

Le look de n'importe quel pickup américain est ben mieux que celui du Hyundai édition Star Trek

Back