Recent content by 949Mark

1. 9

Advertising/BANNERS? Where Should I Look

My friend has started up his own small used car lot, and I'm just wondering, where should we start looking for like signs or ideally like a 10' banner to go on the front of the building? I know Sticky Grafix does this sorta thing aswell, but do any other places do? around what prices am i...
  2. 9

FS: Hyundai Accent GSi '03 MINT! 4000$

Hey Guys Im posting this for my friend, so please no PM's or msg's If you'd like to find out more about the car, contact info is below He selling his Hyundai Accent 03 GSi Manual, Red(color),Fully-Loaded, MINT Ext & Int., 97,xxxkms, mechanically A1+ Not a speck of Rust Give him a...
  3. 9

FS: 1994 Volkwagen Golf 2000$ MINT!

Hey Guys Im posting this for my friend, so please no PM's or msg's If you'd like to find out more about the car, contact info is below He selling his 94 Volks Golf Automatic, Silver(color) Black(interior), Fully-Loaded, MINT Ext & Int. Not a speck of Rust Give him a call at 514...
  4. 9

Stupid Story, Noise Complaint Laws? Where To Find?

Hey Guys, Im going to court tomorrow at 1:30pm (Tuesday), about a stupid noise complaint that was filed against me while i was living at my old apartment. this is the story; it was two days after my birthday (happened Nov. 1st), and my friends and i were still partying and yea the music was a...
  5. 9

Fs: Jvc Kd-g120 Mint!

I got a JVC KD-g120 a few months ago as a gift, and ended up not putting it in my car. The screen is MINT, no scratches. but overall a great cd deck. NEVER INSTALLED! Still have the ORIGNAL box and all the booklets that came, wires are still new. as for the asking price, im not sure how much...
  6. 9

FS: Palm Vx Handheld Pilot (4 of them) NEED TO SELL

Hey, I have 4 Palm Vx Pilots (as seen in the pic below) WITH 1 Cradle, which recharges them and connects to your computer for uploading. I havent used them in a long time, their still in MINT condition, no scratches. I have no clue what they go for, so ill just say 25$ each, and i just have 1...
  7. 9

Anyone going to the SEMA show this year?

Tuesday October 30th, 2007 SEMA, las vegas who's going? I'd like to, but im seeing how much transportation would be and a cheap hotel. just wondering if anyone heres going aswell? http://www.semashow.com/main/main.aspx?ID=/content/SEMASHOWcom/HomePage
  8. 9

FS: Drift-6 Mags w/ Ventus RBII Tires 4x100 (MUST SELL)

Hey Guys I have Drift-6 Mags for sale 16" Gunmetal gray, 4x100, which are installed and balanced on 205/40/16 Ventus RBII tires (nice low pro's with about 75-80%+ tread left) Pics: The reason why im selling them is i just bought a new car which is a 5x114 so i have no more use for these. Im...
  9. 9

Drift-6 Wheels w/ Tires FOR SALE (4x100)

Hey, I'm selling my mags cause i just bought a new car and its not the same bolt pattern. Theyre 4x100 Drift-6 Wheels I'll upload pics when i get my camera working but this is the same model (just in Gunmetal gray) i believe the tires are 205/55/16 and i think their Toyo's and the tires have...
  10. 9

Skyline Owners: Who Insured You?

Hey Guys This is a question that goes out to anyone who owns a Skyline. I recently bought a '89 Skyline GTS-T and am having trouble finding an insurance company. I've usually insured my past cars with RBC Insurance but with the import, to them they told me "it doesnt exist in their systems"...
  11. 9

Spiderman 4: Stan Lee Interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7_nyGYP44E&mode=related&search= I know, I know #3 was sort of a dissapointment to some. But i came across this video of Stan Lee being interviewed. w00h00! The Lizard for #4 :bigup:
  12. 9

FS: B18A1 Block and Head

Just the block and head, no wiring, no manifolds Needs to go, 50$ Good internals
  13. 9

FS: Over 800+ VHS Movies (Moving Sale)

Moving Sale Over 800+ VHS Movies :yikes: ALL For 800$ O.B.O Won't sell movies separately I'm Posting this for a friend so DON'T PM me Call 450 458 1379
  14. 9

LF: Large Gallon Compressor

im looking for a stand up large compressor for a good deal. the kind small garages use. post up pics, prices and stats. thanks
  15. 9

Welding School or Training Program ?

I know alot of basic welding with Arc & Mig, I'm just wondering is there a school or a night course/training program of somesort that teaches a little more into depth? Phone numbers or websites would be great thanks!
Back