Recent content by 94Rolla

1. 9

HID in Stock Halogen Projectors

Sorry for another HID thread, but I heard mixed stories about this..... I have stock halogen projectors and want to get HIDs. Is it a bad idea to use the halogen projectors that I currently have? Will I blind people? Right now, I'm running stock halogens and I see my cutoff very clearly...
  2. 9

Mul-T-Lock Gearshift Locks

Does anyone have feedback on gearshift locks like the one from Mul-T-Lock??? Do these work? Thinking about getting one... Anyone have any stories.... Thanks.
  3. 9

MR Search not working?

Is any else having trouble executing a search? Trying to find a good car wash place (hand), but always get an IE error page. ???
  4. 9

HELP! Very confused about Ticket.....

Can anyone help me understand this ticket??? "Vers le 10 mars 2007, RAJESH RAYMOND SAGHADEO, a contrevenu a l'article 20 du reglement refondu de la Ville de Montreal c. P-12,2 de la municipalite de MONTREAL, sur les lampaderes pres du 1834 Ste-Catherine Ouest, en ayant utilise le mobilier...
  5. 9

Montreal Drivers Protesting DT Parking

If you are happy about the parking meter rates than this post is not for you. This is a petition that was set forth to protest the parking rates in Montreal. I apologize if this is a repost, I did searches but didn't find anything. I don't know how effective it would be, but it is...
  6. 9

where to buy rebuilt car starter?

My starter gave up yesterday and I want to know if any of you have suggestions as to where I can buy a rebuilt starter??? I called toyota and they said $400 +tax brand new....even they advised me to get one rebuilt! Thanks in advance.
  7. 9

Vista Beta Version at Concordia

Wassup, just wanted to fill all you computer guys that the Beta version of Vista is available for pick up on the 8th floor of the hall building. I don't know how many copies they have... peace
  8. 9

Wrong Info on U.S. Ticket

Hey, I want to confirm something I "heard" about not needing to pay tickets with incorrect information on it. I heard that if your ticket does not have the correct date, or time, or your address is not right, then you don't have to pay it cause there's false information on the ticket. Is this...
  9. 9

PS2 problem with GT4

I'm no professional when it comes to video games, so maybe you guys could help....I tried playing my cousin's GT4 on my PS2, but I keep getting a "disc read error". So, I borrowed the game from a friend and I get the SAME ERROR! How can two different GT4's give me the same error??? All of my...
  10. 9

Ticket in the mail?

On the 28th of april, I got a ticket for running a red light. The SQ officer said that I would get my ticket in the mail. Today is the 24 of MAY!!! and the ticket still hasn't arrived yet! Does anyone know how long it takes for the ticket to get to you by mail? I don't want any...
  11. 9

WTB: Damaged LG 5450

I am looking to buy a BROKEN/NOT WORKING LG 5450 camera phone. especially cracked screens.....anything WITHOUT scratches on the front or back. Please call 808-6947, Navin Thanks!
  12. 9

Wtb: Pc Ide Hard Drive

Hi, I urgently need a hard drive for my pc. Preferably new and at least 40GB, 7200RPM. If anyone has one for sale, or you know someone that has one for sale, please reply at: nav143s@hotmail.com Thanks
  13. 9

Dodge Charger question....

I've grown more and more interested lately in muscle cars from the 60's and early 70's. I have just one question.... Some muscle cars come with this big "thing" sticking out from the hood. Like the black charger in the Fast and Furious. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? What is it...
  14. 9

Question: SAAQ and INSURANCE

My girlfriend is going for her road test next month. I told her to use my car cause she knows the car very well. Does she need to be insured to be able to drive my car during her test? When I did my road test five years ago, they didn't ask me if I had insurance...
  15. 9

Brake problem!!!

guys, I heard the worst sound today.... It sounded like my brakes were eating into my rotors!!!! It sounds REALLY BAD and I gotta do something about it fast. Does anyone know how much it could cost for brakes and rotors? Nothing crazy like Brembo, just regular rotors and pads. by the way, its...
Back