Recent content by AlfaRacer

1. AlfaRacer

FS: ALPINESTARS GP-Pro leather jacket size 44 (M)

Alpinestars Gp-pro jacket size 44 which would be equivalent to a medium, fits me perfectly ( i am 5'11 and 170) well ventilated and just warm enough for september-october riding. I added a alpinestars bionic air back protector (90$ value) and Bionic chest protector (35$ value) and since then...
  2. AlfaRacer

FS: E70/E71 Matte black kidney grills 70$

Came off my X6 when it was sold, bought from ECS tuning had them on the truck for 3 months, excellent condition takes 5 minutes to install. asking 70
  3. AlfaRacer

WTB: OEM B7 A4 Audi symphony head unit

Hi guys, Looking for a OEM symphony head unit, in working condition. pic for reference: Thanks
  4. AlfaRacer

Quick question: Where to get 10w-60 castrol TWS on a sunday?!

Hey guys, Does anyone know where i can get a quart of 10W-60 Castrol TWS on a Sunday? Dealers are closed and the big stores don't carry it. Or if anyone has a quart lying around i would be happy to buy it. Thanks
  5. AlfaRacer

Wtb: 245/35/19 + 265/35/19

Hi, Im looking for a set of tires in good condition in the following sizes, if anyone has a set they are selling or know where i can get a decent price let me know 2 x 245/35/19 + 2 x 265/35/19 thanks Sergio
  6. AlfaRacer

Cracked macbook screen, where to get replaced?

Hey, My macbook pro screen is cracked, does anyone know where i can bring it to get replaced? i heard apple charges an arm and a leg.... thats out of the picture has anyone replaced theirs themselves? thanks
  7. AlfaRacer

Wtb: E46 m3

Hey guys, Its been close to 3 months now im seriously searching for a clean M,i was wondering if anyone here has theirs for sale chances are they are in better condition than 75% of the ones ive seen ie. accidented/ stolen recovered/ rolled back/ scrap. I would like to find a clean example...
  8. AlfaRacer

GrandPrix FRIDAY + SATURDAY

Hey guys, Unfortunately me and my 2 buddies cannot make it to the grand prix for friday or saturday. I have 3 seats Side by side, 3 tickets for Friday and 3 for Saturday in Hairpin grandstand 34 Section 2 Row: 00 Seats: 7, 8 and 9 im selling these Cheap first 300$ gets them! call 514-770-6790
  9. AlfaRacer

MK5 jetta monster mats

SOLD thanks
  10. AlfaRacer

WTB: DISA valve e46 330

hey, im looking for a DISA valve from an e46 330ci/i if anyone has one or an intake manifold with one attached let me know before i go to the stealership. thanks pic for reference
  11. AlfaRacer

Anyone know a reputable body/paint shop?

Hey, Im wondering if any of you have had any paint done on your cars from a shop that does quality work? I need to get the front and rear bumper painted on a black 330ci. Id like to hear from people who actually got work done somewhere and were completely satisfied with the job.. meaning no...
  12. AlfaRacer

E46 M3 advice needed

Hey, So im getting rid of my Jetta in November and as i was shopping around for another car i stumbled upon a client at work that is selling his 2004 M3 6mt. I drove the car today and i have to say im in love! handles great, pulls hard and one of my fav. colors Imola red. Im new to BMW and i was...
  13. AlfaRacer

WTB: 18" OEM BBS Huffs

Hey, A friend of mine is looking for some OEM huffs for her rabbit, preferably with tires. send me a pm if you have anything lying around. pic for reference thanks
  14. AlfaRacer

CARFAX please

Hey, I just checked a VIN off Rdprm.ca but i guess because the car is from the states there were no records and i payed 3$ for nothing. So.... if anyone has carfax and is willing to take 2 minutes to check my Vin id really appreciate it WBSBG9320TEY72507 thanks in advance Earn some + REP...
Back