Recent content by BIGTUFFGUY

1. BIGTUFFGUY

SOLD/VENDU $700 Prelude rims with General Altimax 205/55/16

Selling 4 Prelude rims with General Altimax tires. One season on them. These were on a civic. Changed vehicles, these don't fit anymore. Pickup in Mascouche. Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
  2. BIGTUFFGUY

What's going on at Fairview?

I just pulled up to the mall are there are people everywhere outside. Most stores in the mall are closed. Best buy and the main mall. PS don't feel like asking anyone. Learn me
  3. BIGTUFFGUY

WTB: AEV or TERRAFLEX 2.5 lift kit Jeep JK

WTB: AEV or TERRAFLEX 2.5 lift kit Jeep JK HOOK ME UP MR. I'm interesting in used to save a few dollars. I'll buy new or used. If you know someone that's bringing their Jeep back to the dealer or selling it, please let me know. willing to swap my stock suspension +$ Thanks.
  4. BIGTUFFGUY

Where to buy: Molex connectors

I'm looking to buy a kit of Molex connectors for 12v automotive applications. (18-16 gauge) Ideally I want ~100 pcs. and quick disconnect. if there is an assortment of straight, and 90' that would great. pic for reference.
  5. BIGTUFFGUY

BUDDY RUN, who's in?

Gonna try to get a feeler to see who's interested in getting together for a little offroad action. Trails in and around St-Donat. Here's a taste of what could await. Post who you are: James Vehicle/mods: 2014 Jeep JKUR with recovery gear. Experience level: Begginer Availability: sundays in sept.
  6. BIGTUFFGUY

Buddy Run in St-Donat Sunday July 12th.

Looking to see who would be in for an easy run in St-Donat. I can't understand why runs are always on saturdays. :( If you're looking to get out on a trail for your first time, this will be an excellent opportunity to do it. I've only done it once. There are lots of detours, or ways of avoiding...
  7. BIGTUFFGUY

where to get snowthrower fixed?

I have an 1970s 8hp Ariens snowthrower. I tried calling CVR motors in the Pointe-Claire but it seems they are closed indefinitely. where can i go? Can someone come to me? The motor starts no problem, it auto propels, however the blades don't move. So it doesn't throw snow. please help.
  8. BIGTUFFGUY

Anybody in here?

I just bought an unlimited Rubicon. I'm looking to do some light trails. Who's down?
  9. BIGTUFFGUY

Where to buy Apple logo cufflinks

Looking to buy Apple logo cufflinks in Montreal. Need them for this weekend. Thanks in advance, James
  10. BIGTUFFGUY

New car purchase (dealership location question)

I'm looking to buy a new (to 2y/o) Jeep Rubicon unlimited. Does dealer location play a role in pricing? Ie.: a dealer in Montreal would cost more than one in St-Jerome or st-wtv I understand there's a MSRP, however the dealership itself will pay much lower rents and probably has less volume...
  11. BIGTUFFGUY

2012 Mercedes C250 4matic 498/mth

SOLD I'm offering this on Montrealracing before it goes to leasebusters. You know this isn't going to last long. Great car at an incredible price. I put about 8k down, that includes the wheel and tire protection. If you damage a tire or wheel, it's covered. On montreal roads it's a great...
  12. BIGTUFFGUY

Good construction bond company

I need a company for a 20k bond. General contractor licence holding company. Thanks!
  13. BIGTUFFGUY

Hillarious Troll!

http://textfail.com/2012/04/29/awesome-japanese-troll-ftw/
  14. BIGTUFFGUY

What radio stations do you listen to?

I mostly listen to 99.9 The Buzz and 99.5 the classical radio station (not listed because I didn't think many listen to it)
  15. BIGTUFFGUY

Where do you buy your Naked and Famous jeans?

Where do you buy your Naked and Famous jeans? I just found out underworld on st-Cath E. has some, Simons DT also. Where do you buy yours, do you like them?
Back