Recent content by BlueDSM

1. BlueDSM

WTB - RB25 Cams, stock or aftermarket

As the title says, I need a set of RB cams ASAP. PM me
  2. BlueDSM

BC Racing BR Coilovers for Lexus SC430 2001-up NIB

I got a set of never installed BC Racing coil overs for Lexus SC430, part number R11. Still in the shipping box. $900. PM me if interested.
  3. BlueDSM

Need advice - Neighbor let's his untrained dog run wild

Okay, I'm looking for some opinions on what to do. This new neighbor moved in recently, and he has what looks to be an American Pitbull, probably about a year or 2 old. About 2-4 times a day, he'll let the thing run loose in the lane way out back - Which in my neighborhood (Verdun) connects to...
  4. BlueDSM

Quebec Government: Demander la dissolution OQLF / Disband the OQLF Online petition

I don't know if this will actually work if they reach the 100K signatures, but I signed up anyway... https://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/gouvernement-du-qu%C3%A9bec-quebec-government-demander-la-dissolution-oqlf-disband-the-oqlf#share $150M could have got us some decent roads.
  5. BlueDSM

SRT-8 Chrysler 6.1L HEMI complete Engine swap

I've had this sitting for a while, and thinking of maybe selling it. I have a complete 6.1L Hemi engine, with harness and ECU. It has all the accessories (PS Pump, AC Comp, Alternator, DBW Throttle body, etc), but the PS lines and AC lines have been cut. It's a 2007 engine that I bought from a...
  6. BlueDSM

Full Time Mechanic Needed - Lachine

We're looking for a mechanic to join our team. This is a permanent position with 40 hours per week, Overtime may be needed on some occasion. The ideal candidate would be autonomous, proficient in diagnostics and troubleshooting, and have a minimum of 2 years experience working as a mechanic...
  7. BlueDSM

*Stolen parts - Procharger, Varrstoen wheels, AEM gauges, ALLSTAR fittings* - Federal

I'm writing on behalf of Federal Mufflers in Lachine. Some scumbag(s) broke into our shop last night, and literally EMPTIED everything we had in our show trailer. They also stole a set of wheels off on of our customer's project trucks (Howard's Nissan Frontier). PLEASE keep your eyes open for...
  8. BlueDSM

Thursday Lafleur's meets >>> UPDATE: WITH PICS FROM MAY 12

A couple of us are thinking of starting up Lafleur's meets on Thursdays again, it'll be at the Lafy's in Lachine - The old shack on the corner of 52e Avenue and Cote-De-Liesse...
  9. BlueDSM

**DYNO Run for charity $50! Tommorow (Saturday 24th)

Hey, just a heads up. Tommorow at Beaconsfield Arena, the Old Timers Hockey League is holding a charity event, and they asked Federal Performance to contribute. So, they will be holding a dyno day, and ALL money collected will be donated to the childrens make a wish foundation!*tu* Minimum...
  10. BlueDSM

**STOLEN 1988 4Runner***

Hey, I just figured I'd make a post here incase anyone hears of or sees parts for sale from a stolen 1988 4runner truck. Truck came from New Mexico, had practically no rust. Was stolen from Verdun area when I was at work. It's red, stock height only thing different is a red koopa troopa...
  11. BlueDSM

Mcgard Spline Key P/N 65300. Anywhere??

I need a spline drive key for Mcgard nuts... It's similar to the regular spline drive, but the splines are square and wider, so a regular key doesn't fit. Part number is 65300 If anyone has one, or has one in stock - let me know. I need it ASAP. Thanks!
  12. BlueDSM

SR20DET Downpipe and Turbo Elbow/Dump - NEW

I have a new downpipe and turbo elbow, which I originally bought for my S13 - SR20DET, but never used because of a change of plans. Polished S/S, 3" diameter piping. Comes with gaskets and bolts, but NOT the gasket that goes between the turbo and elbow (T2 outlet). It...
  13. BlueDSM

S13 FMIC Intercooler Kit - New - $380.

Hey, I have a new intercooler set-up (piping with Bar & Plate Intercooler) for sale. See pics: It's a standard generic China kit I got in a shipment. I want $380 - Which I think is pretty fair. Thanks
  14. BlueDSM

WTB - S13 coupe rear bumper trim or "filler panel"

I need the trim piece that goes above the rear bumper... I don't know the technical term, it's the piece that says "240sx" in the middle. Mine's a little rusty and will reqire some work. I think it's called a filler panel. In the pic, it's the black panel that says "Silvia".... Though...
  15. BlueDSM

WTB - S13 OEM Side Skirts

Hey, Let me know if anyone has a set of OEM sideskirts for an S13... The eurethane ones. Thanks! Also, I know it's a longshot, but if anyone has a front lip for an S13 Silvia, I'd be interested as well. Only found one on ebay :(
Back