Recent content by BMW3SERIE RAPIST

1. BMW3SERIE RAPIST

Need help from savy pc nerds who know there shit about hacking and etc..

Need help from savy pc nerds who know there shit about hacking and etc.. Some one has been sending harsh andnasty emails to my contac list , I have a very strong Idea as to whom It may be. I dont know where to begin , I have these Ip numbers and when i do a search It says laval , when I know...
  2. BMW3SERIE RAPIST

Pros and cons of dealer vs rep paint shop

What would be the pros and cons of taking my car to have It repainted by BMW (Laval or Canbec)or bye Auto Bugatti. I understand that I wont walk out of there with a bill of less then 5k so thats established...
  3. BMW3SERIE RAPIST

Bimmerfest east (2) aug 25 th 2012 aberdeen maryland

Extremely excited to announce that the 2nd annual Bimmerfest will be held on August 25, 2012 at Ripken Stadium in Aberdeen, Maryland! After an incredible debut show in 2011, Being apart of Bimmerfest 1 all I can say Is :yikes: , You name It Its there , A show I will not be missing ! Those...
  4. BMW3SERIE RAPIST

Bbs style 5 oem bmw

BBS STYLE 5 OEM BMW center caps as well. These need to go , Sitting there taking up space , Had plans to refurbish them but change of plans came along decided to go with a diffrent project over the winter (VOLKTE :D) As far as I know there not bent,No cracks, They do need to be slightly...
  5. BMW3SERIE RAPIST

Respraying the e46 one of the 3 colours which do you like best ?

Which would you go with ? [/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
  6. BMW3SERIE RAPIST

MR Gurus need youre help In regards to paint color.

Help needed , Some of you guys and girls have a use for the net and are offly good at doing a search for certain things , Im looking at options of a particular green for a fut project that some may hate or like , At the end of the day Its a question of what he or she desires or personally...
  7. BMW3SERIE RAPIST

Bbs rs

BBS RS 5X120 17X8 ET20 Need a little refurbishing no bends and etc.. Make me and offer.
  8. BMW3SERIE RAPIST

Bbs rs

OEM BBS RS 5X120 ET20 17x8 Asking 1100 neg. http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-auto-parts-tires-tires-rims-BBS-RS-W0QQAdIdZ321755338
  9. BMW3SERIE RAPIST

Can I obtain Info on some one with there license plate number ? If so how?

Can I obtain Info on some one with there license plate number withought them knowing ? If so how?
  10. BMW3SERIE RAPIST

Miro 279

Im parting her out so Ill be posting here and In the BMW section as well . Miro type 279 18x8 5-120 Hyper silver 1200 nego (Purchased them In the month of may) Ventus V12 evo K110(Max Performance Summer) 225-40-18 550 neg Brand new never used
  11. BMW3SERIE RAPIST

Who"s the owner of the Lime green civic...

I need to know Who"s the owner of the Lime green civic with decals on his car that was just spotted on PFDS blvd headed twards st charles at exactly 10:45 am today ! Who ever painted that car did one hell of a job..Can any one provide me with InfO , Is he a site member ?
  12. BMW3SERIE RAPIST

Winter storgae dust free

Does any one have any experince with car capsules ? Just purchased one , Always wanted one... http://www.autosportcatalog.com/index.cfm?fa=p&pid=3962&sc=58446&adpos=1s3&creative=6513822678&gclid=COjFs4j2oKsCFUM45Qod_xYqgQ
  13. BMW3SERIE RAPIST

Colour charts

Is there a website that allows me to see a virtual pic of my car and have the chioce to play with the colour scheme ? Kinda like tire racks site where you get to see the wheels on youre car but only this time having to play with paints ?
  14. BMW3SERIE RAPIST

Miro 279 18inch

MIRO 279 18 INCH 6 HANKOOOK TIRES 18X8.5 ET35 72.6 225-40-18 HANKOOK V12 EVOS (6 TIRES) Minor curb rash on one of the mags Purchased them In May need to go :( 2550 Neg.
  15. BMW3SERIE RAPIST

Garage clean up

Ive got some Items sitting here with no use.... E46 Non manual/heated front seats . ( The drivers seat has a slight tear In the skin nothing durastic looking , Clean seats over all 95% of 100...) (E46 99-00 ) Pre facelift sedan CF kidney grill 75 $ (E46 99-00) Pre facelift sedan rear tail...
Back