Recent content by Call Me SIR

1. Call Me SIR

Anyone really good with tweaking computers?

I have a computer I bought a year and a half ago and it still works really well. It is a custom built with intel dg45id motherboard and a q9550 2.83 quad processor. I put in a 1Gig Nvidia card since I still run on XP for now to be sure I have good graphics. So now I was hoping to do a small...
  2. Call Me SIR

What has happened to Car Fever,Dark Nights,and the rest of the annual car shows?

I been watching the event calender randomly through the past couple of years to see if there might be a big car show at Napierville or even Sanair but there doesn't seem to be anything planned anymore. What happened to the good old days when there was a car show almost every other week and 2 or...
  3. Call Me SIR

Anyone recently had a car repainted...were you satisfied with price and quality?

I figured it was a good question since most people seem to ask if they know a good repair shop. Well if you have a friend with a repair shop then of course it is good its your friend. I want to know if someone has had a job done on their car recently. Hopefully within 20 minutes of west island...
  4. Call Me SIR

WTB:Passenger Headlight for 2000 Integra

If anyone has one kicking around in their garage then fish it out for me and I will gladly pay $$$ for it...price to be discussed depending on condition. thanx in advance
  5. Call Me SIR

WTB:Passenger Headlight for 2000 Integra

If anyone has one sitting in the corner of your garage somewhere.then please contact me...I would like to buy it...price to be discussed.
  6. Call Me SIR

I need A front steel beam for front bumper integra 2000

If anyone has one kicking around give me a holler cause I would like it. thanx
  7. Call Me SIR

Sub-box and 2 Type R subs 10" for sale

These subs are dual voice coil subs...I believe that they are 250 watts RMS each but it could be more. Box is sealed enclosure. Best hooked up with amp of 2ohm stable. Asking price is 200$ best if re-carpeted. Price is negotiable thanks.
  8. Call Me SIR

Looking for right side headlight and styrofoam for front bumper 2000 integra

If anyone has the front right head light assembly (no bulbs needed) let me know. Also the front styrofoam for the bumper cover can probobly be from any model civic or integra so get back to me with some offers. thanx in advance.
  9. Call Me SIR

WTB:front bumper in silver for a 2000 Integra

If you have one kicking around in your garage I could be interested. No major pepper spray of stone chips. In mint I would pay up to 200$.
  10. Call Me SIR

WTB:front bumper in silver for a 2000 Integra

If anyone has one sittin' around in their garage I could be interested but in good shape. No major pepper spray of stone chips on it. In mint I pay up to 200$
  11. Call Me SIR

My energy engine mounts dont fit my car...why not?

Im not crazy...I went to 2 different suppliers they both gave me same kit for my car. The rubber inserts are like twice the size of my actual mounts. What gives? Anyone have the same problem with this...what did you do? Thanx in advance
  12. Call Me SIR

I guess sometimes speed really can be dangerous

Check this out: A picture is worth a thousand words. The Honda rider was traveling at such a "very high speed", his reaction time was not sufficient enough to avoid this accident. Swedish Police estimate a speed of ~250 KM/h (155 mph) before the bike hit the slow moving car...
  13. Call Me SIR

Looking 4 racing games...damage detail a definite bonus

Looking 4 racing games 4 ps2...damage detail a definite bonus So I would like to find some racing games that are a little less popular maybe like need4speed rally, there's no damage detail but the car could flip and roll like crazy(it amuses the little ones)so this and others would be good(Kids...
  14. Call Me SIR

lost power to my radio...please help

Ok so I own a 2000 integra and i've changed radios before in civics but this time when I tried to connect the new one I lost my clock power in the car plus the memory power for the radio(constant 12V power)but the fuses in the radio are ok and in the car too...so what gives. By the way someone...
  15. Call Me SIR

Snap On tools for sale

Here is a picture of what my friend has...Everything you see here is 800$ but if you want things separately PM me for inquiries. thanx Ok so after long last I finally got the list of parts to sell separately...my apologies for the delay Wrench set 10pcs 265$ Pry bar set 4pcs 110$ Socket set...
Back