Recent content by CRAZY ASS LUDE

1. C

how much should i sell my car for......

ok guys,im not trying to sell my car,im in no hurry,but i would like to change cars,cuz my car is to small for me,im a big guy... 1992 honda prelude s -135 000km -blueish/purple paint (1 year old,only exterior) -car is from ontario so its mint mods: -full body kit r34 front...
  2. C

MERCEDES-BENZ c280 or e320-420?

hey guys.....im looking into these cars......i dunno if any of u have one of them or tried them or maybe even researched them,but i wanna know which would b a better buy,cuz there the same price range at certain years
  3. C

WTB any pieces for a 4th gen lude

like title says guys.......anything for my lude,im listening
  4. C

lookin for 17's (4 bolt)

like title says im lookin for 4 bolt application(universal or 114.3) for my 92 lude im lookin for a wheel-tire package,and dark colored wheels(example gunmetal)........thx guys
  5. C

3 direct tv hu cards (football)

im selling 3 like new hu cards the ones with the football on the front .......45 each or 3 for 120
  6. C

WTB sd memory for digi cam,URGENT

ok guys.....im leavin for florida in a few days,i need sd memory for my cam....plz get me deal,any size,the bigger the better
  7. C

wtb mini alcool bottles 50ml

hey guys......i collect mini bottles of alccol......i have quite a few,but im wondering if any of u people have and if u would b willing to sell or exchange .......and also just tell me what u have and where u got it from.....
  8. C

help for a direct tv fix

guyz my sattelite has been down for a week,i usually get the codes but this time cant seem to find one.....any of yall have a fix?
  9. C

easiest swap for a 4th gen lude

as the title states,i wanna know which swap is the asiest to do on this car.....less time,less new parts(mounts,etc),best bang for the buck....thxxx
  10. C

WTB hip hop cds

hey guys.....i got a friend that collects hip-hop cds,he is lookin for any hip-hop cd let it be new or old....(old being more appreciated).....anything u got guys,shoot.....he is willing to pay between 8-12$ a piece depending of the artist and how though it is to find,this is an easy way to make...
  11. C

wheel offset

i got another question for the good people of mr....i want to get wheels(preferably 17's),and i plan to lower my car by around 1.5-1.7 inches.....now what offset should i look for,thx in advance
  12. C

tires life range

how many clicks do low pro tires last for.....on average,cuz i knwo that it ranges from one company to another or from one model to another.....but im askin on average...thx
  13. C

change oil be4 or after

guys is it better to do an oil change be4 storing or in spring while takin it out........and if its better to do it be4 storing,then in the srping do u change iot again???thx for the help...i searched it but want more info
  14. C

guess what i saw

i co9uldnt believe my eyes......an E55 AMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! with a full glass top........ah man i was drullin.....anyone ever c one on the road?
  15. C

REAL (serial number) LOUIS VUITTON

ok guys.....i could get REAL,no fake shit....real with serial number inside,louis vuitton........i could get wallets,mini purses,and purses......these r the new models,with flowers,the colors,etc.....imma post pics and prices very soon.....i just wanna know whose interested.....pm me plz
Back