Recent content by D-low BMW

1. D-low BMW

TW Steel Men CE1027 Watch

TW Steel CEO CE1027 watch for sale, worn only a few times, got it as a gift, condition 9.9/10, all boxes and papers included, asking 250$, retails for over 400$.
  2. D-low BMW

Hotel/Motel for Quebec City?

Does anyone know of a cheap hotel / motel that is close to the main clubs (walking distance or short cab ride) in Quebec city? Thanks in advance:bigup:
  3. D-low BMW

JL polo size Medium Pink

I got this online, I paid 45$ Cdn including shipping instead of the 100$ at style exchange... but the size is M and I need a S instead. Its a brand new pink JL Polo, still in bag. Asking for 40$ firm...
  4. D-low BMW

FS: Watch: TW Steel CE1016

Up for sale is a almost brand new TW Steel CEO collection CE1016 watch. My parents bought this for me in Florida 2 weeks ago, wore it like 2 times, this watch is top of the line with chrono precise to 1/20 of a second, but I find it a bit too big for my style. The watch retails at the jewlery...
  5. D-low BMW

Question about selling 24k Gold..

I have a necklace made out of pure 24k gold and want to sell it..obviously, since its not 18k or wtv mixed gold jewlery, i should be able to get close to the spot gold price for it since it can be melted into regular bullion..Kitco in Montreal is willing to give close to spot price but they can...
  6. D-low BMW

BRAND NEW in box Garmin Mobile XT GPS

I got one Garmin Mobile XT GPS for sale. I got a brand new car GPS so i don't need this no more. For those of you that don't know, what this does is instead of paying like 10$ a month to fido or telus to have GPS, with this, u can use GPS on your mobile phone from Garmin without monthly charges...
  7. D-low BMW

NIKE golf bag

Is a near brand new NIKE bag, in MINT condition, bought it last year, but changed bag since i got a new set this season..It retails for approx 200$ new, its the high quality cart bags, jsut pm me an offer if u r interested, thanks.. here are some pics With the rain cover on
  8. D-low BMW

LF: used 16 tires

if u have 4 all season 215 55 16 or something close to that size for sale, let me know..i want something with at least 60% or more left on them, thanks!:bigup:
  9. D-low BMW

Interior cleaning question

i got light beige leather interior for my audi and since its beige, after a while, its getting dirty and turning dark..i tried the regular cleaining product and they are not able to clean and turn the beige leather back to its original colors...is there anyone here that does detailing or know...
  10. D-low BMW

Brand new J lindeberg Sweater

i got a BRAND NEW JL sweater for sale, i got it as a gift, it's 134$+tax at style exchange. Its size large, but their large is more like a regular Medium. Pm me ur email for picture if u r seriously interested, its like this one but instead in white. Asking for 100$. just on ebay its 99$ USD...
  11. D-low BMW

How to export a car??

I want to export a car from Canada to Asia and i am just wondering, does anyone here know how to proceed to that? like who do i need to contact and what type of papers or documents i need to fill up..and also which company is the best for shipping vehicules overseas.. Thanks in advance for the...
  12. D-low BMW

FS: Audi A4 19" Rims

Selling set of 4 19x8.5, Barbus Replica chrome wheels off my Audi A4. the set is in excellent condition, only 1 little dent (see pic), its 5x112, bought it this summer. Asking for 1000$ , if u want tires, there is 3 hankooks close to brand new, just make me an offer..
  13. D-low BMW

Audi A4 front bumper-Uberhaus

Its easy fit, Brand New ABS front lip for A4 B5, 300$ cdn
  14. D-low BMW

Need a charger for D600 ASAP!

like the title said, if u have one for sale, please let me know asap by sending me a pm with ur price and number, i can meet up anytime during the day tomorrow( saturday), thanks :bigup:
  15. D-low BMW

Where to get a fake doc note

anyone knows where i can go to get that? and how much is it usually? thanks in advance:bigup:
Back