Recent content by D14V0LL1N0

1. D14V0LL1N0

Looking for Long Beach Mags

As the title says I am looking for long beach mags, I really only need 2 since 2 of them are dented but ill take anything right now such as a hole set or 2. I have to be gone ouyt of the country by monday morning I am moving to the US so if anybody can help me just simply call 514-347-6788...
  2. D14V0LL1N0

My Wanted List

I Am Looking For The Following -N75K -Bosch Fuel Pressure Regulator -Spring (Neuspeed Sport or Anything Like It) If You Have The Following Let Me Know Pm Me Email Me d14v0ll1n0@hotmail.com Call Me 514-347-6788 My Name Is Steven
  3. D14V0LL1N0

Looking For Jazz Fest Tickets

For The Show Of Madeleine Peyroux Performing At Club Soda July 3 & 4 If You Have Tickets For This Show, I Want To By A Pair Let Me Know
  4. D14V0LL1N0

Black Eye Peas Concert

I am looking for some good tickets for the show of black eye peas please pm me if you have anything to offer
  5. D14V0LL1N0

Nice Solid Wood Bed Frame

Real Solid Wood Bed Frame Looks like new King Size I am selling only the bed frame Price looking for about $1500 but negociable might trow in a nice nightable in solid wood also please see pic if interested please call 514-347-6788 Steve
  6. D14V0LL1N0

*Versace Tuques*Perfect Christmas Gifts*For Cheap

I have two Versace Winter Tuques, 100% authentic product, brand new with all Versace tags, they are for women and men and they even have the retail tags priced at $135.00 plus taxes. I am selling them for $45.00 which is an great deal, it is a little less than 30% of the original selling price...
  7. D14V0LL1N0

Louis Vuitton Cherry Blossom Pochette

as topic says Click Here
  8. D14V0LL1N0

Louis Vuitton White Pochette

Like the Post says My Girlfriend bought for herself and a few friends and 2 bailed out because they dont have the mone, please see link and you will see its a good deal price is $125 here is the link
  9. D14V0LL1N0

looking for digital camera

looking for a good digital camera but at a good price pm only
  10. D14V0LL1N0

Palm M515 Color Screen New In Box

I have a brand new palm pilot M515 in the box includes Stylus and usb craddle pictures will be posted bids start at $300 or better offer but pretty firm
  11. D14V0LL1N0

Golf Gti 2003 1.8T Lease Take Over

Take Over My lease my payements are $465/month taxes included and with the REMISE A NEUF FULLY LOADED 17000KM ELECTRIC WINDOWS, ELECTRIC DOORS, SUNROOF, MAGS 17'',MONSOON UPGRADE SOUND PACKAGE, LEATHER INTERIOR, HEATED SEATS, BOOMERANG 2, OPTIONAL AIRBAGS lol, ESP its simple i got...
  12. D14V0LL1N0

Canadians Vs Tampa Tuesday's Game Series 2

I got 4 Tickets left in the Grey Section, Will go like hot cakes All 4 Tickets $800 or better offers $220 a ticket Gonna Go Quick No uncalled comments please i know its a high price but what do you want that is the price we paid for my group of friends and me and 4 people bailed out...
  13. D14V0LL1N0

Erebuni Front Skirt For Volkswagen

Spring is almost here and well i have to empty my garage and well its time for everybody to taking out and preping their cars so maybe someone can use this. i have a Erebuni Front Skirt For Vw Golf/Jetta/Cabrio MK3 the part number is # 314 The skirt is brand new never installed never...
  14. D14V0LL1N0

Erebuni Front Skirt

Spring is almost here and well i have to empty my garage and well its time for everybody to taking out and preping their cars so maybe someone can use this. i have a Erebuni Front Skirt For Vw Golf/Jetta/Cabrio MK3 the part number is # 314 The skirt is brand new never installed never...
  15. D14V0LL1N0

Coolest Digital Camera

COOL DIGITAL CAMERA PANASONIC Power Source AC Adaptor: 4.8V; Battery Pack: 3.7V Power Consumption Recording: 2.3W (AC Adaptor); 2.1W (Battery) Monitor 2" LCD (200,000 pixels) Weight (without battery pack & SD Card) 3.35 oz...
Back