Recent content by Darkseeker

1. Darkseeker

E46 Daytime running lights change

Hey guys. After doing some reasearch I have learned that it is possible to change a value in the programming for a 2000 BMW 323i so that the daytime running lights automatically come on. I need this work done because this car was just imported. I found the actual value that needs to be changed...
  2. Darkseeker

Anybody have access to the canadian red book

I'm trying to find the red book value of a car for worst case scenario taxes at the border when importing. Thanks
  3. Darkseeker

Confused about importing car to Canada from USA

Hey guys! I need some help here, I've been calling different places and the information is so confusing. First a little background: I am married to an American girl, we are currently in the process of getting her permanent residency here. In the meantime she is going to Plattsburgh State...
  4. Darkseeker

Province de Queteux

Et oui Ce video le montre tres bien, on est loin de l'indépendance.
  5. Darkseeker

Good place for engagement ring

So im looking to spend 1k-1.5k on an engagement ring. GF doesn`t believe in spending alot of money on that and would be pissed if I spent 5k. I still would like it to be a decent ring, like the solitaire bands with something like a princess cut. Anyone know any places that won`t rip me off...
  6. Darkseeker

Does anyone know how to destroy/mess up an 84 year old man for warranty exchange ?

So I have this 84 year old dude on my block. Everytime I come back home drunk and driving my car he attempts to make a citizens arrest and says he`s gonna call the cops. How do I mess him up so I can exchange him on warranty?
  7. Darkseeker

Had enough of this bullshit

Seriously, WTF is up with all the graffiti in this fucking province. I drive on the new segment of the 30 everyday to go to work. They have done a wonderful job with the new part of the highway. Already, most of the overpasses are riddled with fucking disgusting graffiti, it makes it look like...
  8. Darkseeker

BIIIIG dodgeball game

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/sports/story.html?id=4227720
  9. Darkseeker

Greek Market on the south shore?

Hey guys, I'm sure there are plenty of greeks on here. My GF is greek and most of her family in in NYC. I would like to get her some stuff so she feels at home. Like Nescafe Frape and Bravo Coffee and some other items. Anyone know of a good store on the south shore that might have these...
  10. Darkseeker

Dangeureux?

Salut! Premierement, j'ai fais une grosse grosse depression apres la mort de ma fiancee. Je suis passer du 225lbs a 325lbs, je mesure 6'3, mais je suis quand me obese, meme morbidement selon le BMI. Je suis quand meme un gars fort qui est capable de faire des activites, mais c'est de plus en...
  11. Darkseeker

Needs a small loan ASAP

need about 500$ to pay a debt that needs to be reinbursed ASAP. I dont have any credit, but I do own a home. I dont care if its high interest I need it for about 2 weeks, but its urgent. Anyone know anyone?
  12. Darkseeker

Demonoid.com

Now that the site is back... Anyone have an invitation code plz? Is the site as good as it use to be?
  13. Darkseeker

Gaming PC

AMD X2 Dual Core 4200+ Processor MSI K9N Platinum Motherboard ATI X1950 Video Card 2gig Crucial RAM 250 gig SATA II , Western Digital HDD 500w Cool Master, Ultra Quiet Power Supply Antec Sonata II, Quiet Tower (black) Pioneer CD/DVD Writer (black) Logitech G15 gaming Keyboard Logitech...
  14. Darkseeker

L'auto qui est venu visiter mon condo

Good job auto: Au moins il a manqué le propane: Comment il a fait son compte?
  15. Darkseeker

PS3 + 1 Wireless Controller + Madden 07

Selling PS3 in mint condition, have had it for a couple of months, but I've only played it a few times ( Im a world of warcraft addict) Includes PS3 20 gig mint condition 2 wireless controllers All manuals Taladega Nights ( Blue ray movie) Madden 2007 I also have the original bill from...
Back