Recent content by DigitalAnvil

1. D

Dance Mats

Getting rid of some dance mats that I have that aren't being used. There's two of them, the first one works on pc, xbox and ps2 (however it has small rips at the top of near the bottom). The rips are very small and hardly noticeable. The mat works perfectly The second mat is the same as...
  2. D

Xbox 360 White Wireless Controller

XBox 360 Wireless Controller White $35 PM ME (I'm in the west island)
  3. D

360 Wireless & PS3 Sixaxis Controllers

XBox 360 Wireless Controller White PS3 Sixaxis Wireless Controller Black Both brand new never used for $35 each PM ME (I'm in the west island during the week and downtown on weekends)
  4. D

Hard Drives...

Time for spring cleaning, have a bunch of hard drives that I'm willing to part ways with. PM if interested. Western Digital 80G $40 each (have 5 of them in perfect condition) Western Digital 120G $45 each (have 3 of them in perfect condition) Maxtor 40G $30 (the pins are slightly...
  5. D

PS3 DualShock 3 Controller Black

PS3 DualShock 3 Controller New still in box, it is a black controller $50 pm me (Im in the west island, Kirkland on weekdays and downtown saturday and sundays)
  6. D

PS3 DualShock 3 Controller White

PS3 DualShock 3 Controller New still in box, it is a white controller $55 pm me (Im in the west island, Kirkland on weekdays and downtown saturday and sundays)
  7. D

PS3 Sixaxis Controller

Without original box, new $30 pm me (Im in the west island, Kirkland)
  8. D

LF: Turbo Grafx 16

Looking for a Turbo Grafx 16 and/or any other compatible unit (such as the handheld and the various other units that came out).
  9. D

New Wii For Sale

New Wii system (with controller and everything else that comes in the box). WiiKey installed on system (all other items still unopened in the box). $450
  10. D

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Nintendo Wii)

Classic Legend of Zelda gameplay is blended seamlessly with the power and unique control of the Wii console. With incredibly precise aiming (pick your target with the bow, draw the controller back and release the "bow string" to fire) as well as gesture based sword and shield play (bash your...
  11. D

Mod Your XBox 360

PM if you are interested in a modkit with sata data transfer kit also for xbox 360. Selling each kit for $35CAD XBox 360 Re-Chargeable Battery & cable $15
  12. D

PSP Silicon Green Protector

PSP Silicon Green Protector Protect your PSP from scratches and damage. Provides an effective Anti-Shock protection. Access holes for PSP ports, including UMD drive door BRAND NEW IN PACKGAGING $15 (im in the west island)
  13. D

Buffalo Sabres vs Montreal Canadiens Tickets 4/15/06

2 great seats in section 420 row A (Blue Level) to watch the Buffalo Sabres take on the Montreal Canadiens!!!! $140 for the pair
  14. D

Kingston Kvr 400mhz Ddr Ecc 512mb Cl3a

Kingston Kvr 400mhz Ddr NO-ECC 512mb Cl3a Selling Kingston DDR 400 for $55 brand new unopened (6 of them) Microbytes: KINGSTON 16563 KINGSTON KVR 400MHZ DDR NO-ECC 512MB CL3A $66.95 $65.00 + tax
  15. D

FS: Acer AL1917 LCD 1280 x 1024 8MS

Acer AL1917 ASMD 8ms 19" LCD With Speakers Enhance your vision with the Acer AL1917! Incorporating the latest LCD technology, the Acer AL1917 offers the best visibility, performance and unprecedented value. The high level of brightness 300cd/m2 together with the optimal contrast ratio of 700:1...
Back