Recent content by DMS_Mark

1. D

CNC Machinist and Programmer

MooreSport is a high end automotive components manufacturer located in the South Shore of Montreal, QC (St-Mathieu-de-Beloiel). We design, develop and manufacture all our components in house. Our team is growing rapidly and we are looking for some new full time employee's (40 hours) with...
  2. D

Sales & Marketing Director

MooreSport is a high end automotive components manufacturer located in the South Shore of Montreal, QC (St-Mathieu-de-Beloiel). We design, develop and manufacture all our components in house. Our team is growing rapidly and we are looking for some new full time employee's (40 hours) with...
  3. D

AC Long Reach Floor Jack

DK13HLQ floor jack. We have 6 units in stock here in MONTREAL. Due to the poor US exchange rate however, we have had to increase the price from 545$ to 595$ CAD. Fits under 3.5" up to 30" reach. 4.5" up to 36" Lifts 27" high. Detailed pictures under the tools section of the MSI products page...
  4. D

QQL qui cherche un nouvelle emploi ??

I am looking for a salesperson (man or women) with experience in the automotive industry. Salary / Commission to be discussed, valid CANADIAN passport is required as travel may be involved throughout north and south america. Our company deals with manufacturing and distribution of competition...
  5. D

Neon Suspension

Hey guys, I was measuring up a 2002 NEON to make some new suspension bits for it, I need to know if the SRT4 is the same piece or not. What years did the suspension change. I know that a 1996 NEON is same TYPE, but different measurements. If anyone can provide me samples or drawings of SRT4...
Back