Recent content by doctor

1. D

Tools purchase - LF suggestions/connections

Hello all! I’m starting a new business and will need about 5k of hand tools and a few power tools. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I can go to get good prices and deals? Thank you!!!
  2. D

Help: Porting a Bell cell number to VOIP for business

Thank you so much for your help! After researching and asking around I found the company Intermedia and RingCentral. After speaking to their reps it seems pretty straightforward for the porting and the service itself. They are both around $40 per month including a bunch of features such as hold...
  3. D

Help: Porting a Bell cell number to VOIP for business

Not sure if anyone here would have an answer but it’s worth a shot! I have a cell phone line with Bell that I want to use for a business I am starting (I want that specific number because it’s really easy to remember) And I’m looking to switch it to a VOIP line to have features added to the line...
  4. D

Any truck mechanics in the house?

Thank you so much for your input Mike, very appreciated. I'm actually only looking to do tire service for trucks, not full mechanical
  5. D

Actually any type of truck mechanic could help. I know my question is broad but I don’t want to compromise my business idea…Just looking for input from people that actually work on trucks…
  6. D

I am looking to start a business in the field and have questions and need information about the industry. Anyone here a truck mechanic or working in the field that can help with a little information? Thank you!!!!
  7. D

Just got a ticket for riding an electric scooter!

Cop stopped me and asked for my papers and gave me a ticket for riding an “illegal” vehicle! I’ve been using it for 3 years now! I can’t believe it’s illegal and I can’t believe a piece of trash cop would give anyone a ticket for something like that! Anyone have similar experiences? I really...
  8. D

LF someone that works at VW…

After lots of research and test drives I decided on a ‘23 GTI Performance edition in Moonstone Gray (MT). I really want the leather seats and as someone here suggested I went on the VW website to see upcoming arrivals to find one (www.vw.ca/en/inventory.html). I found about 15 of them that...
  9. D

Window tints - where

Taking delivery of a new GTI next month and the dealer is trying to charge me $500 for tints…seems very high…anyone you can recommend for a quality job at a more reasonable price?
  10. D

LF FUN car - Which to buy?

Need a new car and I want to buy something that’s FUN to drive! I do have some restrictions/preferences though….What would you suggest based on the criterias below? I have something in mind but I don’t want to influence the conversation… - Budget : 35k to 45k - Relatively new (2018+) -...
  11. D

Bathroom Reno - Suppliers

I will be renovating my 3 bathrooms soon and I am looking for ideas on where to find hardware, more specifically vanities and faucets. I’m in the West Island but can go anywhere if they have what I want! I’m looking for a vanity like the picture and black faucets that are wall mounted…Both...
  12. D

Where to put $$ ?

I apologize in advance as I know there was an ongoing topic about this in the past but I just can’t find it... Simple question, I have 70k I don’t need right now and want to place it somewhere where the return would be maximized. Where to put it? One condition though is that I must have access...
  13. D

Where to buy produce (West Island preferably)...

As the title says, I’m looking for a good place to buy fresh and clean produce in the West Island (DDO). I’ve been buying from the Marche de l’Ouest all summer but they’re closing for the season soon so I’m looking for an alternative. I do buy large quantities so price is a factor... Merci...
  14. D

Where to buy large treadmill mat?

Setting up a bike trainer and TRX suspension trainer in my basement and looking for a large (10’ x 12’) mat to cover the floor. Doesn’t have to be thick, just want something that grips and don’t want to be on the bare wood floor...Anyone know a place where I can get one without breaking the...
  15. D

Any pizza place owner here? Propriétaire de pizzeria?

Don’t want to get into the specifics but I’m currently looking to purchase an established pizzeria and was wondering if anyone here owns/operates or has experience in the matter... Je parle aussi français!!!
Back