Recent content by dstwop

1. dstwop

2008 Civic SI - 20k or lease takeover - 33k KM

Hi guys, Looking to get rid of my 08 civic SI. Very low milage with 33k KM. All maintenance done with Honda and on time!! Looking to get 20k for purchase - includes winter tires and HID projector retrofit If interested in Lease Takeover, I need 2800 up front as this was my security deposit...
  2. dstwop

FS: Mastercraft Glacier Grip winter tires with rims

Selling Mastercraft Glacier Grip winter tires size 217/70/r16. They are used and were on a Rav 4. Still in very good condition Asking $275 Please send me a pm or an e-mail at dan_tosi@hotmail.com
  3. dstwop

FS: 07-09 Civic SI Vibrant Header W HFC and Fujita SRI

Hi everyone, I am selling my Vibrant RH w HFC for a 07-09 civic si... It was used for 3 months by me and about 5k miles from another person. In great condition. Price: $540 I am also selling my fujita SRI with 2 filters, used for about the same time Price: $90 Pics will follow. Plz send...
  4. dstwop

looking for affordable gym downtown.

Prob been asked a few times but i work DT and am looking for a gym that is affordable but inspires training. Right now im thinking of joining the Nautilus on st catherine... anyone have any other suggestions?
  5. dstwop

Have you contributed to your RRSP's?

hey everyone, Just want to remind everyone that the deadline to contribute to your RRSP's for 2009 is March 1st!! If anyone needs any info, please contact me via PM and I will be glad to help
  6. dstwop

Choosing a shop for all of your needs

Can you tell me what shop you would suggest to get most of the needed performance work done to your car? Are there any shops I should stay away from or any shops I should strongly look at? Im looking for a shop to do the install on my basic performance mods that I will be getting... thanks
  7. dstwop

another exhaust question

Im looking to buy headers... If I understand everything correctly... my header must keep the cat right? If I go cat delete, its illegal?
  8. dstwop

08 civic si Flashpro + tune

hi, how much for the flashpro for the 08 civic si. Also how much would u charge for a dyno tune?
  9. dstwop

K&N dealer in Montreal

anyone know a place that deals K&N intakes in montreal are reasonable prices? Im looking for K&N V2 Typhoon Intake
  10. dstwop

My Retro is FINALLY here!!! Updated pics pg 2 & 4

just wanted to share my excitement with everyone my lights should be getting back to me by tuesday, then install and show off:) I will give everyone a teaser!! :run:
  11. dstwop

SRI or CAI?

can anyone put some input as to which I should get. I think I want a CAI but im afraid of hydrolock or something... what you guys think?
  12. dstwop

FWD dyno in Montreal

anyone know of a realiable and accurate FWD dyno? Wanna see what my car is doing... plus I have my first mini mod going on soon
  13. dstwop

Julep - Thursday, June 4th

ill be there... anyone else? 1) Dstwop
  14. dstwop

Montreal Injen Dealer

anyone know a dealer for injen intakes? I wanna get an intake but try to avoid some rediculously high transport costs
  15. dstwop

are these light reflectors legal?

is that legal?
Back