Recent content by eXhaust

1. eXhaust

Credit Card Payment Processing for Online Stores?

I'm looking to build an online store and wondering what you guys recommended for options for processing credit cards on the website besides paypal. I would like to know what fees are involved in starting an online store as well. There will be approximately 30-40 products. Thanks.
  2. eXhaust

***2005 acura tl- 3.2l v6- only 62,000 km!***

2005 ACURA TL Exterior color: Blue Interior color: Black ONLY 62,000 KM! First owner Non-smoker Never accidented AUTOMATIC/ TIPTRONIC FWD 3.2L V6 Reason for sale: New company car on the way Asking only: $22,000 For any questions or enquiries please contact: Howard...
  3. eXhaust

Fs: Delphi Skyfi+delphi Skyfi2 Xm Satellite Radio

Got them as a gift from my uncle for me and my brother and have no need for them because I have my ipod hooked up in the car. The Skyfi2 comes with all the accesories. The Skyfi is comes with the receiver and remote but is missing the charger. Local pick up is available in the west island. You...
  4. eXhaust

FS:*****SOLD****** ROGERS SAMSUNG D807!! Excellent condition! Only $150!

SOLD My XM satellite radio receiver is still available! http://forums.montrealracing.com/showthread.php?t=569780&highlight=xm For sale is a Samsung D807 9.9/10 1 week old Unlocked to Rogers Included: Original box and manuals 2 sets of headphones 2 wall chargers Car...
  5. eXhaust

*** Rule Violation ***

http://forums.montrealracing.com/showthread.php?t=242811 New cell phones sales prohibited without commercial account. :lock:
  6. eXhaust

Wtb: Htc Diamond

A friend of mine is looking for a supplier for these phones, PM me or email me at jbilerman@gmail.com with the best price you can get them for. thanks
  7. eXhaust

Got a new car last week! 06' TSX! Give me ideas for mods!

Upgraded from a 2005 Magnesium Grey RSX to 2006 Pearl white TSX. Great car!!! I ordered a m3 spoiler lip, going to tint soon and remove the badges. Rims will come next summer. Let me know if you guys have any other ideas for mods for the car! If you got some pictures of modded one's post them!
  8. eXhaust

Best place to get sherlock engraving done?

Just picked up a new car this week and need to get sherlock done for my insurance. Lebeau can do it for 200. I heard Subaru on Sources does a good job possibly? Let me know where I should get it done, thanks
  9. eXhaust

FS: 2005 ACURA RSX: 35,900km, Automatic, Sunroof! NEW PRICE $15,495!!!!

2005 Acura RSX Buy it now for only $15,495!!!! Exterior: Magenesium Grey Interior: Black 35,900 km (very low km) 2.0L 4 cyl Automatic/ Tiptronic Sports seats, Alarm, Air Conditioning, Alloy Wheels, Anti-Lock Brakes, Anti-Theft, CD Player, Keyless Entry, Power Brakes...
  10. eXhaust

Fs: Black Oakley Gascan $50!!!

I have a pair of black Oakley Gascan's for sale. They have been sitting in my closet for months and I never use them anymore. I just bought a pair of Prada's last summer so I have no use for them anymore. First person to offer me $50 takes them!! I would say they are 8/10 condition, they have...
  11. eXhaust

***amazing Seats*** Pair Of Reds For Game 7 Playoffs Habs Vs Bruins!

*****SOLD!***** REDS 118 Row G Seats 7,8 Email me at jbilerman@gmail.com if you are interested or call me at 514-945-5552 (Josh) I am asking $650 for the pair! If you have a reasonable offer do not be afraid to call or email! Thanks
  12. eXhaust

Pair Of Reds For Game 7 Playoffs Habs Vs Bruins! Email Me Your Best Offer!

I have a pair of reds for tomorrow night's game, don't miss the best game of the YEAR! REDS 118 Row G Seats 7,8 Asking $700 or best offer! I will be out all night for dinner so it would be best to email me at: jbilerman@gmail.com It goes directly to my phone so I can get back to...
  13. eXhaust

Fs: Blackberry Pearl 8100 Black Gsm Smartphone

******SOLD****** I have had the phone for only a few months now. It comes with the box, usb, software. The phone has some minor scratches but overall in very good condition. The reason I am selling it is because I just picked up a Blackberry Curve. If you have any questions feel free to email...
Back