Recent content by fattony

1. fattony

Montreal Canadians tickets!!!

The game this tuesday october 16 vs the panthers at 730pm section 117 row k seat 7 and 8 100$ which is face value. dont pm me just Call me 514 5866064 Matt
  2. fattony

Cold air intake pipe! Front camber kit for 01 Integra!

Both pieces we're bought off montreal racing. The camber kit was never installed. Not sure of brands but they do the job. I need a quick sell so i'm willing to get rid of them for 60$ each. Let me know ASAP!! The cold air intake is just the pipe as the filter was on for two years and is now...
  3. fattony

Camber front Kit and Cold Air for a 2001 integra

Both of these pieces are for a 2001 integra not sure what other years they fit with. I am selling both individually for 100$ each neg. Sorry I have no pics but if you have any questions pm me. If you want them quick call me 5145866064 Matt p.s. sorry guys I have no brand name for both...
  4. fattony

FS: Amazing Burberry Ties! Low Price!

I have a couple Burberry ties for sale. 100% silk, amazing quality! Made in Italy! First come first serve $50 a tie...110$ for all 3!! pm me
  5. fattony

FS: Kitchen Orange Jeans, Womens! LOW PRICE! *pics*

Hey everyone, I have a pair of Kitchen Orange Jeans for sale, 100% legit. They are BRAND NEW and never been wore! Come with all tags and are 100% REAL and authentic. These jeans sell for 90$ - 115$ +txs EASILY, and are a private name brand. They have a very nice fit, and have 2% Lycra...
  6. fattony

WTB: Integra 2000 Wings West Kit?

Anyone have a wings west kit for sale? Could be front/back lips, or just sides... anything let me know via PM. Thanks -Paul
  7. fattony

Potenza tires 14's

I have 4 potenza RE 930i's that have ATLEAST two seasons if not more barely used due to the fact that I got mags soon after I bought my car. Their p195-60R14 I'm looking at 190$ for all four pm me or call me! 514 586 6064 Matt
  8. fattony

How many squares do you use?

Well I just got off the pooper and a question jumped in my head; "How many squares do you use to wipe?" Do you fold? Tear then stack? Bunch it all together? Personally I use 4 squares folded for the initial wipe, then 3 each time after that. Provides enough restriction...
  9. fattony

telus phone for sale

Hey guys, I have a telus motorola i 830 cellphone-Mic a year old with a few little scratches that ill sell for 175 neg. p.s. its the bronze color one link: http://idenphones.motorola.com/iden/international/international_content.jsp?country=us&content=i830
  10. fattony

***256mb cruzer mini usb***

http://www25.dealtime.com/xPF-SanDisk_Cruzer_256_MB_SDCZ2_256_768 Its bran new never used! no packaging! 30$firm! call me at 5866064 Matt!
  11. fattony

Allouettes Tickets For Saturday

6 Tickets For Sale For The Allouettes Game This Saturday At The Olympic Stadium At 3:00pm! Section T, Originally 50$ Selling For 30$ Each. Selling Asap First Come First Serve!
  12. fattony

Jetta 1994 for sale 5,000 neg.

Volkswagon Jetta GL light blue- 1994 -5 speed manual -135000km -new clutch -4 new shocks -4 new coils -Tail pipe changed -4 new discs and 4 pads $5,000.00 NEG. Johnny (514)-979-3830 sorry there is no pics yet but if your interested dont be shy to call, if you have any...
  13. fattony

Looking for shocks or coils for teg 01

-Im looking for, for any type of good after market shocks for a 2001 integra. Used or new give me prices! -At the same time if anybody has adjustable springs let me know as well, again give me prices! thx -Matt
  14. fattony

Memory Sticks & Cards

SD Memory Cards 1 X 256mb Mini Cruzer USB Flash Drive Sandisk $70 1 X 256mb SD Memory Card (PNY) SOLD! 2 X 256mb Compact Flash Cards Sandisk $50 each 1 X 512mb Compact Flash Card 120$...
  15. fattony

Louis Vitton

Wuz up guys i have a Louis Vitton square purse worth 800$ and im willing to sell it for 300$ i should be taking a picture of it soon but if i have an interested buyer that would like to see it i dont mind meeting with them so they can see it face to face. Anyways pm me if your interested...
Back