Recent content by hardhittinstang

1. hardhittinstang

Free Ford Mach 460 system from 97 Mustang to give away !!!

I have the factory radio tape deck and separate CD player each single din size, two factory ford amps, one for the front component speakers, and one for the rear component speakers. Also included are the front and rear speakers. There are no wiring harnesses or wires at all. I'm wiling to give...
  2. hardhittinstang

Compustart 2-Way Remote Starter System with Full Alarm System for Sale CHEAP !!!!

Used Compustart CM-3000 Alarm/Starter with 2 sirens 1 was under the hood 1 in the trunk, 2 super piezos for an ear shrilling unworkable sound under the dash 1 on each side, comes with 2-Way Remote model 2WSSR , a leatherette belt mount remote case/protector, has remote pager function, radar...
  3. hardhittinstang

3 x JL Audio 12W6 12" Subwoofers For sale CHEAP !!!!

3 JL Audio 12W6, 12" dual 6ohm voice coil sub woofers for sale. These are the older type that were installed in my car for years, I've done numerous car audio competitions since the early 1990's and know my stuff, so please no low ballers or ridiculous comments. I have managed many car audio and...
  4. hardhittinstang

3 x JL AUDIO 12W6's for sale dual 6 ohm

I have 3 JL Audio 12w6 dual 6 ohm voice coils for sale. These subwoofers are world known for being the best at what they were made to do....kick bass. They were chosen for their flexibility and that with all 3 wired together you get a 4 ohm mono load. Now you can take proper advantage of a well...
  5. hardhittinstang

The real deal old school ORION 2250XTR THE BEAST for sale !!

I have a late 1990's Orion THE BEAST 2250XTR for sale. These were the biggest and most powerful amps Orion made. I worked for many car audio shops in the past and have had many award winning cars and am a respected IASCA judge and head judge. The amp is the exact same layout as a 2100HCCA except...
  6. hardhittinstang

2003 Yamaha AR210 21' Wakeboard Boat Twin Jet 270HP

Hi guys, I'm selling a 2003 Yamaha AR210 21' Jet boat, with twin 1200cc 135hp engines. Runs 55-58 mph depending on conditions!! This boat comes factory equiped with a moster tower wake tower and a ski eyelet as well. Throws an awesome wake, has room for 7 passengers with captains seats up...
  7. hardhittinstang

I have 4 very different kinds of boats for sale $ 12K-32K

Hi guys; I have 4 different boats for sale , all clean and in very good condition. Give me a call if you are looking for one, please be serious. Or shoot me an email to tell me what you are looking for and I"ll see if i have something compatible. Thanks Marc Goodman # 514-942-8314
  8. hardhittinstang

MP3 Player, 3.7" Touch Screen Olympus MRobe MR-500i 20GB

Hi guys; I'm selling my Olympus MRobe MR-500i MP3 player. This thing is LIKE BRAND NEW!!! I'll list it's functions, and I'm sure no one has anything quite like this thing, it's super high end!!! - 20 GB storage - digital camera 1.2 megapixals built in - 3.7" high resolution VGA touch...
  9. hardhittinstang

I need some easy help, anyone nice enough to post some pics for me??

Hey guys; I just put my boat up for sale and can't figure out how to post pics, can someone post a few for me?? Thanks for the help; Cheers; Marc Goodman AKA hardhittinstang
  10. hardhittinstang

2002 SeaDoo Challenger 2000 20' Jet boat for sale CHEAP!!!

Hi Guys; This one won't last long........ 2002 Seadoo Challenger 2000, 20feet long, 8 feet wide, , 2.5L Mercury V6 240 H.P EFI motor, just turn the key and go!!! Lenco Electric trim tabs for easy planning and fuel economy while water skiing or wakeboarding, pop up ski pylon, Pioneer...
  11. hardhittinstang

JBL Home theater ONLY $ 200.00, Complete !!

Hey guys check this out !!! I have a JBL ESC300 simply cinema for sale. It consists of 5 Satelites all exactly the same with a woofer and titanium tweeter, removable mesh grills and a subwoofer that amplifies and controls the whole set up. Dolby pro logic (old school) phamtom...
  12. hardhittinstang

JBL Home theater for sale !! Self Amplified !!

Hi guys; $200.00 ONLY !!!!!! I have a JBL ESC300 simply cinema for sale. It consists of 5 Satelites all exactly the same with a woofer and titanium tweeter, removable mesh grills and a subwoofer that amplifies and controls the whole set up. Dolby pro logic (old school) phamtom...
  13. hardhittinstang

Awesome deal on a 1999 Tracker Tahoe Q5s 19' Boat !!

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hi guys....This is the last of my inventory, already sold everything else, so this one has been reduced to sell fast !! 1999 Tahoe Q5s (sport) 19' bowrider (open deck) boat, 5.0L Mercruiser V8...
  14. hardhittinstang

4 Boats for sale !!!! In Excellent condition !!

Hi guys; I have 4 boats for sale, all priced below market value, and in fantastic condition! Please feel free to make me a suitable offer by pm only, please NO LOW BALLERS, the deals are solid. You cannot be disappoited with any of these machines if you are in the market, please contact...
  15. hardhittinstang

2002 Bayliner 215 Bowrider BOAT for sale, way under market price!!

I have a 2002 Bayliner 215 BR 21 ft. bowrider for sale, she is in almost excellent condition, a solid 9.5/10 and I am as critical as they get. Mercury 5.0 L engine 220 h.p., Alpha1 outdrive, full instrumentation with digital trip computer with other advanced functions, high end Kenwood stereo...
Back