Recent content by hondakicksass

1. H

Bell cell phone for sale - LG 325 slider

Hello, I'm selling the LG325 slider phone which works with Bell Mobility. The phone is about 1.5 yrs old and has some bumps and bruises but nothing major (I can take some pics if you wish). It's one of the toughest and best phones I've ever heard. Reason for sale - Upgraded to HTC...
  2. H

2000 Bmw 323i

Hi guys, I found a 2000 BMW 323i for sale with a little over 100k on it. As per the owner, it's been dealer maintained and etc. I've always loved bimmers but have never owned one. Therefore I was wondering if you guys can give me your opinions on this model. How is maintenance, cost wise...
  3. H

D-LINK router for sale 45 bucks

D-LINK wireless router for sale ($45.00). Comes with installation CD. Model DI-524 Below is the link for the specs...
  4. H

Has anyone done the CSC (Canadian Securities Course) here?

I'm doing it right now currently and curious to know if anyone else has done it or doing it right now on MR. Thanks
  5. H

Scrap Yards...

My dad has a 1997 Honda Accord Ex-R V6...his front bumper is cracked and we're looking for a used one from a scrap yard. Does anyone know of a place that would have them? Supposedly theirs a Honda scrap yard somewhere in the SOuth Shore. If so can someone please give me the number? Thanks!
  6. H

CRAZY DEAL! moving sale!

TOSHIBA 25 INCH TV AND TOSHIBA DVD PLAYER....their both less than a year old, 500 for both!!
  7. H

SAMSUNG A460 (Bell Network)

Like the subject says i have the Samsung A-460 for sale. I had it for sale before but my company phone didn't come through. But now I'll be getting a new phone from my dad so I want to get rid of this one by Friday. It's the Samsung A460 with the Bell Network. It's 3 months old and I...
  8. H

Brand New Computer!! Fast Sale!

Here's the specs... Pentium 4, 2.4 ghz, 40 gig hard drive, 256 megs, 140 watt speakers, soundcard, cd burner,asking price...$1500 brand new...call after 6pm INCLUDED BRAND NEW 19 INCH FLAT MONITOR!! FAST SALE pm me or email me at bheesh1@hotmail.com with ur phone number and...
  9. H

Samsung A-460 (bell Network)

I'M SELLING MY SAMSUNG A-460...I'M LOOKING FOR A FAST SALE!! I'VE ONLY HAD IT FOR THREE MONTHS AND ITS IN EXCELLENT SHAPE! here's the specs on it.... The Samsung a460 offers Bell Mobility its first 1x clamshell that is sure to turn a few heads with its style, finish & professional...
  10. H

Highest Bid, Gets Scarface Dvd

Looks like I'll be getting one copy of Scarface this week. I know its in popular demand on this site...so whoever wants it..put in ur Bid...the highest bid wins!!! Auction deadline is whenever I get the DVD..either Tuesday or Wednesday.
  11. H

Brand New Dvd's

ANyone lookin for any new dvd's for crazy prices!!! Give me the name and i'll tell u if i can hook u up with it!!
  12. H

Selling MOTOROLA TIMEPORT FIP PHONE! 80bucks!

I got a new cell phone so i don't need my timeport anymore. The phones in great shape, i have the car charger as well (valued at 40 bucks), i have the books, the box, a house charger. The phones in mint shape except for the tip of the antenae which broke off. If u wanna get that replaced it...
  13. H

Brand New Oakleys!!

I've got brand new Oakleys, that i'm selling for a good price. I got the magnesium model which is retailed at 350 US and i'm selling them for much less. Brand new with guarantee!
  14. H

Sopranos Season 4 (full season)

Who would be interested in buying The Sopranos Season 4. It will be in VCD format so that you can play it on your DVD player or on your PC. 20 bucks - full season. Good Quality, excellent sound!!! One week delivery (or less).... Who would be interested?
  15. H

Brand New Oakley Sunglasses For Sale

Like the title says, I have BRAND NEW (in the box) Oakley sunglasses. Right now I have two models... 1.Oakley MAG SWITCH Here's the link http://www.oakley.com/ostore/eyewear/mag_switch/ The price is $225.00 U.S. which comes up to $332.51 CAD My price is $250!!! 2. I have a second...
Back