Recent content by Ignition101

1. I

BMW M3 Ultimate Package 2017

BMW M3 Ultimate Package 2017 Gorgeous fully equipped special mineral white paint BMW M3 with sakhir orange leather interior looking for a new owner. This gem was bought brand new from the BMW Laval dealership (90 KM). I was the only owner and this car was always meticulously taken care of. The...
  2. I

2013 BMW 335xi sedan *Lease transfer*

Hi MR! Long time I haven't posted. I moved to Alberta so I have to get rid of my car. I got it last December and barely drove it for a year, so yeah heart breaker :( This car is a beast and is fully equipped with Harman Kardon sound system, premium package (GPS, Bluetooth audio, rear view...
  3. I

Quad tip on F30? / 4 muffler sur la F30?

Hey everyone, do you guys know a good place to order and install a quad tip on the 2013 F30 and the approximate price? Est-ce que quelqu'un connait un bon endroit pour commander et installer 4 muffler sur une F30 2013? Merci :D
  4. I

Place for M performance part & coding???

What up MR! Je veux modifier ma F30 2013 couleur blanche M package. Est-ce que quelqu'un connais un endroit pour acheter des pièce M performance (lip avant, diffuser, etc.) et où les installer? Pas nécéssairement OEM, en autant qu'ils soient de qualité. J'ai pensé d'acheter ça sur ebay mais...
  5. I

Saturn S-Series Coupe 2001

Saturn S-Series Coupe 2001 Transmission: Manuelle Démareur à distance Excellente condition 180 700 Km Pour photos: http://img411.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=hpim7803.jpg Demande 2500$ Négociable Raison de la vente: Tanner du modèle j'veux une Jeep :bigup: SVP contacter Nabil au...
  6. I

Table air hockey à vendre

J'ai une table d'air hockey à vendre. La table a à peine été utilisée et elle prend trop de place dans mon petit sous-sol. Voici les photos: Je demande 100$ ferme PM
  7. I

A plane CAN fly off a threadmill *mythbusters*

YouTube - Mythbusters Plane on Conveyor Belt Ending
  8. I

Need a couple of hockey players for this friday (may 13th) at sportxpo in laval

Hey everyone, I rented the arena in sportexpo in laval this friday may 13th from 10h30 pm to 12h30 am for some ball hockey but we're missing a couple of players. For the people who don't know, it's an arena without the ice so the gameplay is sick. It's medium-high caliber players. If you fit the...
  9. I

If you're in an elevator and it falls what do you do?

I was arguing with some friends last night about that situation. All of them answered that they would jump right before impact....:run:
  10. I

Harry Potter actor knifed to death in London brawl

I'm ****in shocked.... The guy just turned 18 and got access to the money he made from the Harry Potter movies...... Harry Potter actor knifed to death in London brawl - Yahoo! Canada News
  11. I

Bought a dock, where do i get a boat?

Anyone know a good place?
  12. I

Trade in any 3 xbox 360 game for GTA!

Microplay :: News
  13. I

Can a boeing hover?

Ok before today, I never taught it was possible. I was coming back from school and I saw a still plane in the airs...... literrally not moving with the wheels deployed. I know I'm not crazy, I was with a friend and he saw it too. How is that possible??????? He said it's the second time he see's...
  14. I

Toyota Tercel 1992 top shape 500$ non négo

J'ai une Toyota Tercel, 4 portes, automatique, 1992 à vendre. L'intérieur ainsi que l'extérieur sont impécable, aucune trace de rouille, très prope et très bien entretenu. 280kilo dessus, j'ai pas de photo pour le moment mais vous pouvez venir la voir et la conduire n'importe quand. L'assurance...
Back