Recent content by Jenny69

1. J

Wanted: De Humidifier-Trade or buy!

Anyone have one lying around that they dont need anymore? I needed a humidifier in my last appartment and have one and now i need the opposite, maybe someone wants to trade.
  2. J

Edmonton Vs Montreal Oct 21

Edmonton Vs Montreal Oct 21 At 3:00pm 2 Tickets Section 120 Seats J 8,9 Asking Price 150.00 *******nego******* Im In The West Island But Can Meet Downtown On Wednesdays.
  3. J

Sub And Amp For Sale

SUB: 2 10" Mtx sledge Hammers, 350 watt RMS Paid 800 6 months ago at future shop, I cant find a link to it right now. Amp 600 watt mtx amp. http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0665000FS10074474&catid=11031 Asking 1100 Negotiable. Amp has...
  4. J

Cat to give away

Unfortunately we have to give one of our cats away because we are moving to a new appartment! He is declawed in the front and fixes, has all his shots, I got him from soneone on montreal racing and was hoping that maybe i can find another good home for him from here. Hes a good cat, perfectly...
  5. J

Favorite song for now

I need a few more songs for a cd, whats everyone listening too!
  6. J

Speed trap

Gouin and Aumais, There catching people for the school zone. 185$ for going 52km *banghead*
  7. J

What are you doing Spring break?

I am stuck between Miami or NEw York. What is everyone else doing?
  8. J

Never posted these before

post fire pics from ducky
  9. J

Avon

Let me know if anyone wants to see the catalogues.... great for xmas gifts im sure someone could use some descently priced nice gifts :)
  10. J

hotels and motels with jacuzzi's

name the ones u know..... i know of le chambly le rivage motel ideale any others that are descent.
  11. J

free starter?

cars needed for range testing 2001-2003 Acura EL 1.7 2003 Acura MDX 2002-2003-2004 Acura RSX 2004 Acura TSX
  12. J

Happy Birthday to Ducky

Happy Birthday :):)
  13. J

cegep books

i have quite a few books from when i attended abbott such as west civ and my eng books etc.. let me know if ne1 needs ne thanks Jenny
  14. J

Lafleurs This thursday

This thursday A few of us will be going out to lafleurs and then skratch we were wondering if ne1 else wanted to come? 1)Jenny69 2) Missy 3)Low Civic 4West Island girl and bf (forgot his board name ) 5) a few of the integration members everyone else is welcome to come as long as no...
  15. J

everytime i bother to wash my car it rains!

I finally broke down this afternoon and bothered to wash my car.....and of course it decided to rain.....it seems every time i bother to wash it it rains..... sorry guys im bored!
Back