Recent content by Joe Lude 99

1. J

**MUST SELL - 17" 6-spoke mags with rubber

Sold my Prelude last year. Looking to sell rims with summer tires. Summer tires (used) 205/45ZR17 – Marshal Matrac TX tires 17” CSA Pursuit 6-spoke mags – 5 x 114.3 MUST SELL - $500 gets everything MAGS AND TIRES I have a lot of pictures if interested
  2. J

Fs: Alpine Cdm-9803 -- Must Sell Low Price

ALPINE CDM-9803 -- 4 x 50W Perfect condition. Unit + harness + faceplate + manual + box. $150.00 • 50W x 4 MOSFET Amplifier • Bass Engine® - Subwoofer Level Control - Bass Center Frequency and Width Control - Treble Center Frequency Control • BBE Processor • CD-R/RW Playback...
  3. J

FS: Big Pioneer Sub!!!!

FS: Pioneer Sub! MUST SELL 800W = $100 !! $130 in the stores--asking $100 Pioneer TS-W305C 12" Car Subwoofer The NEW Pioneer TS-W305C, 800 Watt Subwoofer will deliver maximum BOOM in small spaces. 1.5 cubic foot cube is all you need. The all new Radial type Surround offers extreme...
  4. J

FS: Universal Ractive Muffler

Universal Ractive muffler. It came with the car when i bought it. Reason for sale: Upgraded to Apexi WS :D $200 neg. Nice deep should. Not too ricey.
  5. J

FS: Stock Prelude exhaust and Ractive muffler

FS: Ractive Muffler (Pics) NEW NEW PRICE!!! For 1999 Honda Prelude SH full center pipe with universal Ractive muffler. OEM Center pipe and muffler $150 Muffler alone $100 Pictures
  6. J

Help with a used Lude

I'm looking to invest in a used 1999 Prelude SH. The body is mint and the mileage is low, but is was wondering if there should be anything in particular I should be looking for in terms of damaged or used parts that are particular to ludes? Its got about 60,000 kms on it and runs fine, but is...
Back