Recent content by Kat_TypeS

1. Kat_TypeS

Winter Tires and Mags for Sale - Used 1 Season

Winter Tires and Mags for Sale Mounted on a 2014 Infinity Q60 Mags are FAST Tires: 245/45R18 Paid $1600 New - used 1 season 1 Tire needs to be replaced, damaged (shown in pics) $800 Firm. Text if interested, first to pickup gets them. Located in Pointe-Claire
  2. Kat_TypeS

Baby Clothes for Sale

Bins not included Located in St-Lazare 0-3 & 3 month: 97 pcs. $85 SOLD. 3-6 & 6 month: 160 pcs. $140 6-9 & 9 month: 86 pcs. $80 9-12 & 12 month: 120 pcs. $110 12-18 & 18 month: 146 pcs. $125 Misc: Swim diapers $5 socks: $20 Change pad: $2 winter boots: $5 9-12m hat: $5 6-9m hat: $5...
  3. Kat_TypeS

F/S - Treadmill - Tapis Roulant - $1300

F/S - Treadmill - Tapis Roulant Been used about 4 times total, only 2 months old. Price: $1300 NON negotiable. I am selling for the price I paid but you save the tax. It is brand new. Located in Vaudreuil. If you are interested, send me a PM. Brand new, perfect condition. For pics...
  4. Kat_TypeS

2 more long weeks to wait until I get my first BMW!

I have to wait 2 more long weeks until I get my new 328I. I'm so excited, I am a first time BMW owner. I got it in white with a sunroof & the sport package. I'll post a pic when it's delivered. Can anyone tell me how it will drive in the winter? I have to do the Ile aux Tourtes bridge...
  5. Kat_TypeS

RSX Type S blanche JDM Nouveau prix: $21 000

Salut! J'ai une Type S a vendre. 2003 70,000kms avec skirt JDM, aileron JDM (vrai), suspension Koni/Neuspeed, AEM V2, headlights JDM, grille peinturer blanche, roues stock 16" avec pneus Falcon neuf (dsl les Racing Hart dans le photo sont vendus). Je ne crois pas que je peut le laisser en...
  6. Kat_TypeS

Help With My Ipod!

I appologize in advance if someone already posted this question but I need help and I am so frustrated. I want to copy my songs onto my friends computer and then transfer them onto her ipod but the damn thing wont let me. I have a 2nd generation Ipod nano and so does my friend. I am at her...
  7. Kat_TypeS

looking for a puppy

A girl I work with, her 12 year old son is going through intensive chemo & radiation therapy for a brain tumor he just had diagnosed/removed last month. It has left him partially paralized. She has mentionned how a puppy might uplift everyones spirits in the house hold. They don't have alot of...
  8. Kat_TypeS

Is this ticket legal?

This morning I got a ticket for doing 78km/h in a 50 on a two lane two way street. The cop passed me going the opposite direction, did a u-turn then pulled me over to give me a ticket. Now I'm pretty sure they cannot be doing radar at the same time as driving their vehicles, let alone driving in...
  9. Kat_TypeS

rogers ad - please help

I'm looking for a link to the rogers commercial "4 gigs makes for lots of jigs" for the sony ericsson phone. I googled it but came up with nothing...:run:
  10. Kat_TypeS

Your Astrological Sign deterines if you are a good or bad driver

http://www.insurancehotline.com/a10.html This is bullshit. I'm a Libra and I'm the best driver... Here are the Astrological Signs that had the most influence over drivers, causing them to have the greatest number of tickets, from worst to best. 1. Pisces – Worst 2. Aries 3. Aquarius...
  11. Kat_TypeS

Help me find a Ring Tune

I want the Sopranos ring tune for Samsung SCH-D807 (Rogers customer). Can someone help me find this? Thanks!
  12. Kat_TypeS

help me pick a console

I need help deciding which console to buy...I have a PS2. There are so many to chose from, gamecube, nintendo, playstation etc...I just want the best one for the type of games I enjoy. My favorite games are Prince of Persia Zelda Mario Bros type games (including Crash Bandicoot, Mario...
  13. Kat_TypeS

Deal Or No Deal

Deal or no Deal comming to Canada. Does anyone watch the show? Who's applying? I wish Trump would come to Canada for apprentice... if you have duel citizenship to the US, do you qualify to apply? I think you have to be living there.:(...
  14. Kat_TypeS

Solid Oak Desk For Sale * Must go this week !!! *

Solid Oak desk for sale. Color medium brown 6 feet long about 8 years old. Must go this week! Asking price: Make me an offer. This desk is not for someone looking for an ikea cheapo to do homework on. All interested people, please pm me. If you go buy a desk like this new today...
  15. Kat_TypeS

LOOKING FOR: BMW 3 series or Mercedes C240

I know someone who would like to take over a lease for a BMW 3 series sedan or Mercedes C240 sedan. If anyone wants to get out of their lease or knows someone who does, please pm me. Thanks!
Back