Recent content by kdryden99

1. K

Formula 1 Official thread

I was thinking maybe Audi.
  2. K

Gas price soon @ 1.50$/L

Market analysts basing on to the 2 wars and OPEC being complete assholes insaying that current prices are too low..
  3. K

Was literally going to post this. I believe I asked the other day, if the head mechanic was not an indication of the wheels falling off. Where there's smoke there's fire.
  4. K

Gas price soon @ 1.50$/L

For now, they're saying its going 5$/gallon. Buckle up if it gets there.
  5. K

Gas price soon @ 1.50$/L

I've been saying for a long time, the biggest advantage to having an EV is not having to bend over to these asshole trillionaires and billionaires who rack up the prices because they feel like it.
  6. K

Kijiji Finds

Was going to post this. A 911 380K+ People have lost their minds and it'll get worse.
  7. K

Gas price soon @ 1.50$/L

The states were warning every one last week. OPEC finds it too cheap they want more money. Then they also talked about both wars and bla bla bla. I predict 2.20-2.25 this summer.
  8. K

Israel vs Hamas

I'll just leave this here "In 2015, Iran signed up to the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action - or Iran Nuclear Deal - along with countries including the US, UK, France, Russia and China, imposing restrictions on Iran's nuclear facilities. However, the agreement took a hit in 2018 when the US -...
  9. K

Israel vs Hamas

Do you really believe that only Israel made clown moves? I'm not defending them what I'm saying is that there are enough clown moves on both sides to last an eternity, which this war has. Again there is enough stupidity to go around that they're both to blame but no one seems to understand this.
  10. K

Israel vs Hamas

In all fairness it's not just him. Read an article from the US last week that said the gas in US would hit 5$/gallon. 3 factors, 1) The Russia-Ukraine war 2) Instability in the middle East And the one that kills me the most 3) The OPEC fuckers want higher pricing and want to cut production...
  11. K

Israel vs Hamas

After Hezbollah (backed by Iran) attacked a naval base. Look there's no innocents in this, only the non combatants who are dieing because of all the finger pointing. Stop blaming Israel stop blaming Palestinians, its all their faults. You guys are just as bad as they are. This is why this has...
  12. K

Israel vs Hamas

This just escalated quickly and there are theories that Iran funded the October attack knowing Israel would wipe out gaza and give a pretext for Iran to get involved. Sounds very much a like a page out of Putin's playbook
  13. K

Ukraine invasion thread. (ww3?)

For anybody interested The Turning Point documentary on Netflix is fantastic
  14. K

then you don't think that this is the beginning of a ship abandonment?
  15. K

RBR chief mechanic left? Is this legit? Lee Stevenson’s exit, amid the Red Bull situation, does come as a surprise. After having worked with the team for nearly two decades, Max Verstappen’s Chief Engineer’s boots would now have to be filled by someone else. The former Red Bull engineer...
Back