Recent content by lex300

1. lex300

Audi A5 2011 2.0T Premium for Sale

Année: 2011 Marque:Audi Modele: A5 Couleur: Noir sur Noir Kilometres: 43 900 Auto/Manuel: Auto/Tiptronic Condition: PARFAITE!! Raison de la vente: new car Prix: 31 000$ NEGO!! Lien vers kijiji/hebdo...
  2. lex300

Where to buy Dome Dummy Cameras in Mtl?

As the title says , im looking to purchase dummy cameras , yes , fake cameras that you just stick to the ceiling Im in the downtown area , so if any of you know where downtown or close to the area , i can find these , it would be greatly appreciated! Lex
  3. lex300

Breakfast place suggestions !?

Im looking for a good breakfast place to bring my gf tomorrow . I looked up online but not to sure , so im asking for advice here. I did l'Avenue a million times , tiffanys , chez cora , ptit cochon sante , did them all . Im looking for a nice little fancy breakfast place with the same kind...
  4. lex300

need your advice if site is real or fake

i want to buy a few items off this site and im wondering if its real or fake and if ill receive my stuff the site is www.replicasmall.com what do you guys think ?
  5. lex300

Match du Centenaire/Century Montreal vs Bruins Dec 4th 2009

I have 2 tickets for the Century game at the bell center Seats are Section 107(reds) , row C seat 1 and 2 . Im asking 500$ call 514-993-8526 before 1:30 am thursday or from 9:30 am til 2:00 pm friday . pick up downtown on st catherien next to guy . ----------------------------- Jai 2 tickets...
  6. lex300

Mackage Black men Leather jacket ! Has to go

Its a size 38 men (small and medium sized shirts will fit perfect) leather jacket from mackage . Unique piece . Its simply amazing . sold out everywhere! I wore it 5 times and is in PERFECT PERFECT CONDITION!!. Reason of sale : NEED MONEY! lol i bought it 720 $ plus tax in stores (about...
  7. lex300

260$ Little Burgundy Credit Note for sale!

I have a little burgundy 260$ credit note for sale . My sister refunded something and they gave her a 260$ credit note.. Im selling it for 160$ They have sick stuff at that store! Puma , adidas , vans , converse , lacoste , nike , and a shitload for chicks!
  8. lex300

Lucian Bute Wins By TKO in 4th Round!

Just read on rds.ca , Lucian Bute beat Zuniga by TKO in the 4th round and keeps his championship belt!! :bigup::bigup::bigup:
  9. lex300

2 Juicy Couture Handbags for sale

I have 2 brand new and 100% authentic juicy couture handbags . they're still tagged and wrapped and filled with the juicy paper . I dont know how to upload pics but I did manage to find them on a site , so here they are 1: Juicy Couture, Womens Accessories its 185 Euros!! thats over...
  10. lex300

Juicy Couture Handbag for Sale

I have a pink juicy couture handbag for sale . Its still wrapped with its juicy paper and stuffed with its juicy paper. I put it on kijiji looking for 200$ but ill sell it to my best offer.. here is what it looks like : Juicy Couture 'Heart &Tassel Daydreamer' Pink Brand New! -...
  11. lex300

Iraqi Hockey Player! Amazing Story!! Must Read!

Iraqi Hockey Player The Detroit Red Wings foreign scout flies to Baghdad to watch a young Iraqi play hockey in the new American sponsored league, and is suitably impressed and arranges for him to come over to the US. Ken Holland signs him to a one year contract and the kid joins the...
  12. lex300

Where To Find SuperHero Costume For Halloween?

Im looking for a superhero costume for halloween.. Superheros is the theme.. looking for anything , preferably superman since i have a little idea behind it , but nythng is welcome , even if its a superhero from the 70 or 80s.. Thanks guys .. would really appreciate the help as to...
  13. lex300

FS: Blackberry Bold Unlocked

Selling a Blackberry bold , its unlocked , so any sim card is welcomed its slightly used , due to unlocking and about 10 mins of talk time .. asking 850$ slightly nego.. Its a sick sick sick sick phone!
  14. lex300

FS: Motorola Q9H (Good deal!) Has to go!

Im selling my Motorola Q9 h . Its a blackberry style phone ,excellent phone . Its locked to fido , and its still under warranty with Fido for the next 5 months , (will give you the bill ) All it has are 2 little slight scratches on the bottom back of the phone , which cant even be seen ...
  15. lex300

FS: LG KE850 PRADA Phone 200$ !

Its a mint condition LG KE 850 (PRADA) phone , really slightly used ! not even 4 hours of talk time!!! still has sticker on it in the front It has really simple cool features , very slick phone and NEVER FREEZES!! could be an amazing gift for the holidays or even for yourself.. Its...
Back