Recent content by Lowlife8

1. Lowlife8

Dealership Opportunity (service department)

Honda De Sigi, in the heart of downtown Montreal, is looking to give someone the opportunity to get into the car business. We are currently looking for a service/technical advisor for our Service Department. French and English are required, a general mecanical background a plus. Perhaps your...
  2. Lowlife8

****Lowlife Civic SiR For Sale**** PLus Free Winter Car!!

1999 Honda Civic SiR Electron Blue Pearl Bought new in 1999 80,000km only one winter! Car includes: AEM CAI AEM Cam gears AEM POwer Pulleys DC Sports 4-1 Ceramic header Greddy Power Extreme exhaust CTR intake cam ITR exhaust cam Neuspeed short shift kit Apex'I World sport coil...
  3. Lowlife8

Porsche 997 Carrera S

Porsche 997 Carrera S (edit: *pics*) I ust finished reading an article in Road and Track where they test the new Carrera S; the results are SHOCKING! 3.8l flat 6 making 355 hp@ 6600rpm and 295lb/ft @ 4600rpm. Ready for this? 0-60 in 3.9 seconds and the 1/4mile in 12.3@114.8mph!!!! Holy crap...
  4. Lowlife8

A testament to the driveability of the new Mustang

I seen more than five of them being driven in this weird stuff called snow! That was previously a rare sight. I like it!
  5. Lowlife8

New!

I saw the new Jeep Grand Cherokee last night. Looks nice, much tougher than the one being replaced. And you can get the hemi in it. Anywho...thought I would share.
  6. Lowlife8

Napierville: Review and Results

On the spur of the moment, I decided to head down to Napierville with Shane54 this evening for $5 drags. I figured, since I was curious as to what my wagon would, I might as well give'r a go. My best run was 15.089 @ 97.662. My 60' was a shitty 2.440. Needless to say, next summer with...
  7. Lowlife8

Let it be heard!

Alright, with a little help (thanks, bigtuffguy) I was ableto get a small video/soundclip up of my car. Enjoy! http://video.bigtuffguy.com/
  8. Lowlife8

Fresh sounds for my car!

So I had some work done on my car today and I am very happy. Until I get the full 3" exhaust for my car, I thought I would at least let the car breath a little better, so I had the rear muffler taken off. Since it is a turbo car with a large resonator and the hugest damn catalytic converter I...
  9. Lowlife8

Neato!

SO I was downtown earlier and I saw one of those funky London Taxis. That thing looks awesome, there is soooo much space in the back. It was parked in front of Bice...
  10. Lowlife8

Wicked

Just got back from picking up my new car and all I have to say is wow. I drove it back from Belleville Ontario (360km) and had a blast. The car is fast, comfortable, quiet and fun to drive. Just thought I would share.
  11. Lowlife8

It is Done (pics added, but not my own)

Well, after talking about it for quite some time now, I bought a new car today. It's a Volvo V70 T5 and I can't wait to pick it up. Anyhow, thought I would share the joy.
  12. Lowlife8

99 Civic SiR for Sale

Yup...after 5 years, the car is for sale. Here are the specs: 1999 Electron Blue Pearl Civic SiR with 78,500 km Apexi World Sport Coil Over system Neuspeed front + rear Tie bars Neuspeed Short shift kit AEM Cold Air Intake Aem Cam gears AEM Power Pullies CTR cams Greddy Power Extreme...
  13. Lowlife8

Question

Why is it that people always want to write 'In before lock" on a thread that is about to be closed. Is it exciting? Am I less cool because i don't do it? I mean I know i don't get that one extra post on my tally... Just wondering.
  14. Lowlife8

Can't wait!

So the new season is almost upon us and I for one, can't wait. It looks like I will have a considerable amount of track time this summer, so i am pleased. Anyone else excitied to ge back on the track?
  15. Lowlife8

Anyone going to...

The St Patrick's Day parade this afternoon???
Back