Recent content by luppo

1. L

Acura TSX 2004

Année: 2004 Marque:Acura Modèle TSX Couleur: Siver Kilometres: 114900 Auto/Manuel: Auto Condition: excellent Raison de la vente:acheter un VUS/ bought an SUV Prix: 4500.00 nego for MR.com members Lien vers kijiji/hebdo: https://www.kijiji.ca/m-my-ads/active/1
  2. L

PS3 problem/repair?

my slim PS3 will no lonmger read the disks, it sounds like its going to eject the game but doesn't and the game never loads; anyone have the same issue? Howe did you fix it? Where did you bring it for repair? any suggestions appreciated/thx
  3. L

entreposage/ winter storage

i have one spot left, if interested let me know. its heated and secure, dead storage
  4. L

2003 Acura EL Premium

2003 Acura EL Premium ($6000.00) 138107kms Options/ Features Fully Equipped AM/FM Radio CD Player Power Windows Power Doors Power Steering Air Conditioning Cruise Control Sun Roof Electric Mirrors Leather Interior ABS Brakes Heated Seat Tilt Steering Bucket Seats Air Bags Climate...
  5. L

FS:LADY GAGA Monster Ball Tour - Montreal *COST*

LADY GAGA Monster Ball Tour date: lundi 25 avril/ Monday April 25 Level: GREY Section: 318 Row: C Seats: side by side 2 tickets Asking $215.00 for the pair
  6. L

FS: Montreal vs Boston - game 4

2 tickets side by side for the 4th game of first round (2nd game at home Bell Centre) – Wednesday April 22, 2009 Section 320, Row D - Grey $$$ for the pair Please PM should you be interested or have any questions.
  7. L

Montreal vs Boston - Round 1 Game 3 - 20 avril 2009 (Grey/ Gris)

2 tickets side by side for the 3rd game of first round (first game at home Bell Centre) – Monday April 20, 2009 Section 317, Row D - Grey $350 for the pair Please PM should you be interested or have any questions.
  8. L

Peg Perego A3 Pramette Stroller

Used only a few months and is in excellent condition. Stroller includes matching Peg Perego diaper bag. Stroller Specs: Peg Perego A3 Pramette, Macklem's, Toronto Actual pictures available via e-mail upon request asking $225 for stroller and bag
  9. L

WTT: Habs vs Kings (Saturday 01/31/09)

Hi, I have a pair of Reds (102/G) vs the Kings on the 31st of January. Looking to trade these tickets for another game if possible or at the very least sell them
  10. L

GhettoBusta - Rating = excellent

Just want to drop a note and give props to member GhettoBusta. It was excellent doing business with him, he is far from being a lowballer and an overall nice guy. Further, we set up a time and meet and he respected it with no delays. *tu* Take care luppo
  11. L

Bell used phone?

A buddy who is no longer with Bell wants to sell his used phone, can he do this and what is the process? That is Bell states that he needs to authorize that he is selling/giving the phone eventhough he is no longer with them, the phone is not lost or stolen, he has no balance on the account...
  12. L

FS - TELUS Blackberry 8830

- Blackberry 8830 World (used) - total calls = 8 hrs 55 min 56 sec. Used for only 1 mth after launch and still under manufactures warranty; retails for $649.99+tax - asking $400 let me know if you have any questions - no contracts or lines attached to any of these phones; that is you take...
  13. L

FS - Bon Jovi Nov 14 **COST PRICE**

wednesday the 14th: 2 Bon Jovi tickets - wednesday/mercredi le 14 Nov. Red/ROUGE, section 112 row U ($300 for pair COST PRICE) **make me your best offer as I can no longer go to this show**
  14. L

FS - Bon Jovi Nov 15

Can't make the concert and have 4 tickets in a row to sell (can be sold in pairs). RED section 106 row K Selling at cost price - $110 each ticket ** 2 tickets SOLD - 2 remaining tickets make me your best offer**
  15. L

FS: Palm® Treo™ 700wx TELUS

Excellent condition, used for approx. 5 months. Includes original box and included ccessories. I will also add car charger, carrying case (pouch) and SD card Retails for: $550 + tax Asking for: $300 http://www.telusmobility.com/qc/pcs/handset_treo_700wx.shtml PM me for any questions
Back