Recent content by mobra23

1. M

1994 Kawa ZX6 a good beginners bike?

Hey guys, i've been reading here for a while now. I started my closed session with Morty's driving school this weekend and i already caught the bug. I'm looking for a nice beginner bike thats also fun to ride. Nothing expensive cos i hope to upgrade to a newer one soon. (always wanted 2003...
  2. M

Heater Problems

This is my problem. My car heats up fine when i idle or even when i drive really slow for some time a.k.a traffic. But the moment i hit some open road or basically anything over 40km/h. It gets cold. The engine temperature goes up and down the same way too. When i let the car warm up or im stuck...
  3. M

F.S: 1997 Honda Civic DX

I'm selling my friends Civic for him. He had to leave for the states and I was supposed to have it sent over for him but after reconsideration, he's selling it to buy a new one there. As the title says, 1997 Honda Civic DX. All stock. The clutch and Flywheel were all changed last yr. Car hasnt...
  4. M

Brand New Never Used Koni Yellows + H&R Sports

bought them march of this year for 1300 the package. Im willin to let it go for 1100(obo). Never used it...opened the box to check the package and that was it. I will seperate them if i have to. The Konis are for 92-95 civic but i think they fit 94+ integras too( not sure tho). Reason for sale...
  5. M

Stock radiator works for B16???

ok so my stock 93 dx coupe radiator starts leakin today and i go to canadian tire. They tell me they cant do anything because i have a b16a swap done on the car. Dsnt the stock radiator work fine with my new engine??? and if dsnt, where can i find one.
  6. M

WTB: 93 Civic coupe fender and front bumper

Looking for right fender and front bumper for a 93 Dx coupe. Preferred black.
Back