Recent content by MontrealM3

1. M

Latest routes to go out for a leisure drive?

With the weather getting a little better, looking at going for a drive to relax. Normally I would go down to Vermont, etc but with all the road blocks and border being shut, options have gone down. Any decent routes to recommend? I'm starting from the south shore... Thanks
  2. M

formation en informatique

don't do programming....
  3. M

2017 Spotted Thread

Going out in style in Italy
  4. M

Recommended Honda sales guy for new Pilot

Wife wants a new Pilot because it is one of the only trucks other than a 150K Range Rover with a driver's captain's chair for #@#$ sake. Any good sales person to recommend on the forum? It's been on my todo list for 6 months and I need to get this done. Thanks,
  5. M

Ferrari owner sues Ferrari because Ferrari won't sell him the Ferrari he wants

Denial harmed his 'reputation in the universe of Ferrari aficionados,' which must be an interesting universe indeed By the time we hear about the latest limited-production supercar, it is, as often as not, already sold out. A little disappointing, sure, but what are you going to do? Sue the...
  6. M

Finally got to drive an Ariel Atom (supercharged)

Absolutely sick 300HP K20 supercharged engine. I was flooring at 80% maximum.. It accelerates to the speed limit so fast. It put down the power to the ground better than I thought it would.
  7. M

Anyone going to C2MTL this week?

Anyone going? "An immersive three-day event around commerce and creativity. World-renowned speakers, interactive exhibits, collaborative workshops and a collective experience all take place within a custom-designed Innovation Village built exclusively for the event" https://www.c2montreal.com...
  8. M

Pimped my Garage - Ribtrax flooring review

I have been trying to figure out what to do with my garage (which looked like ass) for a while. It has not had any love since 1983. Holes in the wall, concrete floor chipped everywhere, no paint, previous owner had done electrical work that looks like it was done by a 5 year old, etc. Half...
  9. M

Ferrari California vs Ferrari F430 vs 991 Porsche GT3

Today was a good day. As a kid, I had 3 posters on my wall to dream about, a Porsche, a Ferrari and Samantha Fox (google it 90's style). This morning, I arrived at a dealership with the goal of obtaining my second dream, a Ferrari F430 Spyder. I took it for a test drive and loved it. FYI I...
  10. M

Computer hackers, reverse engineers get in here

Do you know what shimcache is? Do you know how to decode Gh0st rat traffic? If you do, I want to talk to you thanks.
  11. M

Need a new car - 911 C4S convertible or Tesla P85D?

I need a 4 passenger car. I know they are different cars but they are equally exciting to me for various reasons. I love my current 911 but it's getting old. The Tesla seems like a great car with lots of cool gadgets (I like gadgets) and more practical. The 911 is a 911. I need AWD/4WD...
  12. M

Lease a new BMW i8 - only 2663$ a month tax in

Only 40K down Lease Take Over Summary Take over this lease for 25 months for only $2,350.00 per month plus taxes with $40,000.00 total cash down. It currently has 69 km’s and you can drive it up to 65000 km’s at no extra cost - which is equivalent to 31167 Free km's per year...
  13. M

LSS to buy Sauber?

Sauber's future in Formula 1 could be boosted if talks with Canadian billionaire Lawrence Stroll to buy in to the team are successful. AUTOSPORT understands that Stroll, who made his money in the clothing industry with Polo Ralph Lauren and Tommy Hilfiger, is interested in getting involved in...
  14. M

An inside look at an F1 steering wheel

Nice http://www.wired.com/2014/05/formula-1-steering-wheels/ "The modern Formula 1 steering wheel is, therefore, the most amazing ever made. It is, in every way, the nerve center of the car. That’s because an F1 car has dozens of parameters that can be adjusted on the fly, but only by the...
  15. M

Great article on Canada's only RUF CTR

"This may look like a late 1980s Porsche 911, but this angry supercar is actually a wolf in sheep's clothing" With a claimed 470 hp on tap – some dyno tests suggest far more is actually produced – it’s completely bonkers. The curb-weight is a featherlight 1170 kg, or about that of a modern...
Back