Recent content by MSantos

1. MSantos

Video to shut some haters up!

Specialy JH and is budy Meguiars... just for your information when the chaser doesn't drift its normal his faster then the leader at max angle!!!! for all i know you both FAIL!!! Nothing against pat whatsoever, I dont care if I lost, anyway the guy deserves it for all his heart he puts in to...
  2. MSantos

Appriciation thread, CANADIANDRIFTING.COM

Home Seriously I'm realy amazed by this guy Antony Gilbert, his dertimation to be THE Canadian Drifting News website simply guide him on right direction...Props to you Antony and keep it up*tu* Love the What's Up section with the rumors and news, it shows that he's really connected to the...
  3. MSantos

Hey Phil....This one's for you.......!!!

I call Hideki today and he was with Seigo at Formula D in Seatle, so he pass me Seigo and wish him good luck and told him to kick some ass...so I went on drifting.com to know the results like at every round and I almost fell down:yikes: http://www.drifting.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20890...
  4. MSantos

DMCC Standing points!!!

DMCC Standing Points Wow, in 2 weeks it's round 3 at St-Eustache already, and i don't know but from the 15th place till 6 it's perty tight if you ask me, J-F and Tyler :yikes: Should be REALY the ULTIMATE event ever, it's going to be NUTS...I can't wait:run: Get Ready for a crazy war...
  5. MSantos

I only got one thing to say!!!!

from me Tyler and haig....DRIFTING IS THE F***ING SHIOT!:run: :run: :run: :run: Come and see us at ST-Croix>>>>> Venez nous voir a ST-Croix>>>>>> Quality Show for SURE....I promise:p
  6. MSantos

RyanTuerck Qualify top 16 @ FormualD Chicago!!!

In formula D the top16 in standings point's are prequalified for the next round and theres an other 16 spot available for a total of 32...Well Ryan made the top 32 yesterday so he advances to the competition day wich is today and i want all of us to wish him good luck for today's competition...
  7. MSantos

Drift Practices Every WEEK-END!!!!!

So since Driftmania is so busy lately getting stuff finalize for season, there's no full day practices setle yet... But we do have every Sunday from 6pm to 11pm every weekend starting May 7 At the Autodrome ST-Eustache:bigup: Drivers= 15$ Spectators= 5$
  8. MSantos

2006 Driftmania Schedule

2006 Driftmania Schedule***UPDATED*** DM 2006 Schedule DATES..................LOCATION.......................VENUE..................CITY Sun June 4_____DM Round 1 Montreal__St.Eustache Autodrome___MONTREAL SUN July 2____DM Round 2 Quebec__St-Croix Autodrome __QUEBEC Sat...
  9. MSantos

'88 S12 coupe with Sr20det!

My uncle wants to sell his 88' black S12 coupe. It has a rebuilt SR20DET with a 1.2mm metal head gasket, the motor doesn't even has 2000 klm's on it and runs better then new. Front mount i/c and 3" exhaust, new front and rear discs and pads. The shock towards, frame rails and floors are A1...
  10. MSantos

Groupe Buy: roll cages!?!?

OK, Ray Racing est pret a faire un package deal a Driftmania pour min de 10 roll cage 6 points souder pour 1200$ chaque. Mais parcontre il en faut au moins 10 personnes pour l'avoir a ce prix la, sinon c'es dans les a lentour de 3000$ facile, et ons parle d'une cage comme la miene et celle a...
  11. MSantos

Drift Mania Open House Drift Day Oct 22

DRIFT MANIA OPEN HOUSE DRIFT DAY OCTOBER 22 Hey everyone! DriftMania is inviting everyone to come out on October 22 and have a fun day of open track drifting. For the first time we will be drifting on the back section of the track! Beginners and advanced drifters alike are welcome...
  12. MSantos

VIDEO DriftMania 100% Drifting Action PLUS Molson Indy

VIDEO DriftMania 100% Drifting Action PLUS Molson Indy PRESS RELEASE Were you at Driftmania Jul-31? Because this is *never seen before* action. If you left before 6pm that Sunday, you missed this! PCMTL brings another multi-camera installment of a 100%Race video, pure drifting action...
  13. MSantos

VIDEO DriftMania 100% Drifting Action PLUS Molson Indy

VIDEO DriftMania 100% Drifting Action PLUS Molson Indy PRESS RELEASE Were you at Driftmania Jul-31? Because this is *never seen before* action. If you left before 6pm that Sunday, you missed this! PCMTL brings another multi-camera installment of a 100%Race video, pure drifting action...
  14. MSantos

East Coast Drifters Event Sept 18th!

The East coast Drifters are at the Adirondack speedway (a brand new carzy track) it's only 3 hour's away from MTL, so i was wondering if any of you guy's wanted to go try a different track. Only 75$ for us if we want to go practice there, looks really interesting :bigup: For more info call...
  15. MSantos

Event Coverage: Driftmania Final Round Today!!!

http://www.montrealracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=250871 Don't missit, it's just going to be nuts...NIGHT DRIFTING, from 3:00pm to 11:00pm. For the first time we're going to have a Japenesse professional drifter Seigo Yamamoto doing demos with me :bigup: And on Monday it's a first...
Back