Recent content by MustangMatt

1. MustangMatt

Quebec to cut back motorcycle insurance rates

http://montreal.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20110225/mtl_motorcycle_110225/20110225/?hub=MontrealHome Im guessing this has already been talked about?
  2. MustangMatt

iPhone 3G Black 8gig Fido 200$

Make me an offer! Front screen has no scratches The back of the phone has some surface scratches from normal use. The mute button is broken off but you are still able to toggle it using a key or something sharp, aside from that it works great. Includes belkin protective case with belt...
  3. MustangMatt

Iowa Football Player Josh Koeppel Motorcycle Crash

http://www.dpccars.com/motorcycle-10/09-13-10page-Iowa-Football-Player-Josh-Koeppel-Motorcycle-Crash.htm How the F*ck does he stand up after that.
  4. MustangMatt

GP Style shifting

Tools = 10mm wrench Time = About 1min If your not sure, stepping down on the lever upshifts instead of down... I've only done 5min around the block so far, for some reason I'm alot smoother in upshifting and downshifiting/revmatch feels about the same. Not 100% sold yet but I kind of like it...
  5. MustangMatt

Bored of riding solo..

Send me a text if your doing some running around this aft or next weekend.. 514-867-6527
  6. MustangMatt

Is this the definition of a squid?

Crazy Two Person High Speed Wheelie - Bikerpunks.com@@AMEPARAM@@media/crazy-highspeed-two-person-stunt.flv@@AMEPARAM@@crazy-highspeed-two-person-stunt@@AMEPARAM@@flv
  7. MustangMatt

Need a buddy to get to my road test tommorrow 12 noon (April 29th)

I know the weather might be shitty but I don't care, I just want this done. I'll pay whoever 50$ to meet me around the west-island at 12 noon, my test is at Henri-Bourassa @ 12:40. I did have someone coming with me but he just cancled. Iv'e been driving alone since August last year and...
  8. MustangMatt

Digital SLR people

I've never wanted a compact digital camera, always found the pictures they took were worthless to keep other than something random. Iv'e been looking at this kit...
  9. MustangMatt

anyone going riding today

just looking to hit some turns... Weather satelite shows clear sky's until at least 7pm.
  10. MustangMatt

Riding to ADM Sunday

Leaving around noon-1pm. wont go if its pooring rain. Just going to shop for some gear. ADM Sport - Clothing, parts and accessories for motorcycle, snowmobile and atv Its in St-Hyacinthe, about 1 hour drive. Its not the most exiciting ride, just good prices and selection. PM your cell...
  11. MustangMatt

so who wants to go to Sorel-Tracy Wednesday morning

So I can ride home the Bike I just bought :D
  12. MustangMatt

I don't know what to buy anymore

I was supposed to get an 05 zx6r at a decent price but its not happening anymore. Been looking alot on LesPac and for whatever reason iv'e taken a liking to the Kawasaki's. Right now, there are a couple 07's with 5-7000km's selling around 7k$. But there is also a 05 with similar mileage...
  13. MustangMatt

Got my 6A, getting serious about shopping, don't know anyone with a bike :(

Probably going to be buying a bike in the next week or 2. I want to be able to go for rides saturday and/or sunday mornings. Live in the West-Island (Baie D'Urfe).. anyone out there?
  14. MustangMatt

How much is too much age difference?

Im turning 28 pretty soon, have an opportunity with a much younger girl.. (she's 20) obviously really hot. Am I pushing some limits? I cannot imagine myself ever going to her parents house for dinner... Having that said, she's really smart and acts quite a bit older and more mature then...
  15. MustangMatt

New F1 rules, Wins not points win the championship

The Official Formula 1 Website I searched, didn't see a thread about this.. what do you guys think? I this its kinda cool, settling for 2nd won't do you much good anymore, we should see more effort at the end of races for the win.
Back