Recent content by realcanuk

1. realcanuk

Pop the Hood!

2. realcanuk

Stolen Jeep SRT8

If anyone has any info about this jeep please contact me. Stolen from Time Supper Club and last seen in Lasalle.
  3. realcanuk

Edelbrock Eforce Supercharger for Corvette C6 LS2 cars.

Eforce Supercharger for C6 LS2 cars.... Eforce 599hp supercharger from Edelbrock for LS2 Corvettes. Perfect condition with upgrades as follows.. Larger HE cooler tank (original tank also included) Upgraded HE coolant pump (original pump included) Upgraded tensioner from Edelbrock...
  4. realcanuk

Track Rental..... Naperville tommorow.

http://montrealracing.com/forums/showthread.php?856547-Track-Rental-Naperville-tommorow&p=9162710#post9162710
  5. realcanuk

Track Rental..... Naperville tommorow.

I know this is short notice, but it is what it is. We have arranged a test and tune track rental at Naperville for tomorrow night, Thursday, Oct. 3. We will have the 2 lanes to ourselves from 6pm to 10pm. I have room for a few more cars so if anyone is interested to join, send me a PM and I...
  6. realcanuk

LS2 Engine from 2007 Corvette..... 34000 klms

I am selling the LS2 engine from my 2007 Corvette. It has 34000 klms on it and was well maintained with frequent oil changes. Includes : short block, heads, lifters, pushrods, rocker arms, camshaft, timing chain and gears, oil pump, dampener, rear cover. Not included: intake, oil pan, front...
  7. realcanuk

Winter updates to the Vette... new build

I am making some updates to my car and decided to document the build for fun. My goals are a reliable, daily driver in the summer that can cruise anywhere I like with the AC and stereo blasting, roof down and then stop at the track and run some 9's !!!:D Currently running the stock LS2...
  8. realcanuk

Injectors... LS9 52lbs

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am selling the injectors that came with my Eforce. They are 52lbs and the same as come on the ZR1 LS9 from the factory. I upgraded to ID850's and the 52's were on my car for about 5000 miles. They work perfectly...
  9. realcanuk

Corvette C6 Mags

Selling the original rims off my 07 Corvette C6 They are in great condition with only a few small marks that hardly show with tires mounted. the chrome is like new. Center caps included. No tires 19 x 10 and 18 x 8.5 600.00 for the 4 PM or realcanuk@gmail.com
  10. realcanuk

1999 Volvo T5 turbo drivetrain

http://montrealracing.com/forums/showthread.php?812367-1999-Volvo-V70-T5-Turbo-Wagon-for-sale-for-parts&p=8604220#post8604220
  11. realcanuk

1999 Volvo V70 T5 Turbo Wagon... for sale for parts

Complete car. High Mileage but was running well before this accident. Frame is bent and is being sold for parts. Can be seen in West Island, Montreal 800.00 Contact by PM or at realcanuk@gmail.com
  12. realcanuk

FS: MT 19" Drag Radials and Corvette polished rims

http://montrealracing.com/forums/showthread.php?787740-FS-MT-19-quot-Drag-Radials-and-Corvette-polished-rims&p=8286728#post8286728
  13. realcanuk

FS: MT 19" Drag Radials and Corvette polished rims

I have 2 Mickey Thompson ET street drag radials for sale. 305/35/19 Purchased new this summer for 850.00. Driven about 300 klm on the street and about 8 runs at the track. No punctures or defects. Asking 550.00 2 Corvette rims. 19 x 10. These are the polished aluminum model which are very...
Back