Recent content by ruffrolla

1. ruffrolla

Fishing Thread De Pêche

so has anyone caught anything worthy of photos ??? i have caught a few bass and pike .. lost a muskie ..... BUT i got a new sponsor for my tournaments ! go check out www.bestdealfishing.com for amazing lures for all species , jigheads bottom bouncers spinnerbaits soft plastics !! and best of...
  2. ruffrolla

Fishing Thread De Pêche

went out on friday for a full day of muskie fishing .. started at 730 am and hit our first muskie at 130 pm (46") my first cast after netting my buddies muskie i lay into a 50+ muskie fought her for 2 minutes while winching her to the boat my friend pulled a rookie muskie manouver and dipped...
  3. ruffrolla

Fishing Thread De Pêche

the walleye have been on fire recently ! i was fishing a 6 inch spoon ! between me and my buddy we put 7 walleye over 20 inches in the boat !
  4. ruffrolla

Fishing Thread De Pêche

one of my closest friends is a very well known carp angler in canada .. basically anywhere you go there will be carp the key is pre baiting your spot , go a day or two ahead of your fishing day and throw 2 3 4 cans of corn mixed with oats and strawbery jello ........ they will come
  5. ruffrolla

in a pickle...

im in a shitty situation and i need a quick loan of not much .. has anyone used credit 700 . ca ?? if everything wasnt maxxed out cause of the wedding i wouldnt need this shitty loan but its a no choice type of deal ... cant ask mommy or daddy thanks in advance
  6. ruffrolla

Fishing Thread De Pêche

nice gator in a swapmy spot ... roughly 6 7 lbs
  7. ruffrolla

Article: LE THREAD ti-Coune (photo AND -OG- INCLUDED)

mustang shelby cobra f&f shitty rolled fenders on stock steelies contouring drag wing ....
  8. ruffrolla

OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

ok so after being told off by the girls BF and her little LOW friends i have decided to call her out ... this is the genisis that drives like a maniac ... supposedly her car has been out for 2 days only ... anyways my points made were that she drives very dangerously and im talking about last...
  9. ruffrolla

Mr fishing meet !

myself and a few other members would like to have a MR fishing meet , so here are my ideas . first off lets make a list of members who will join in MR FISHING MEET 1)ruffrolla now would everyone prefer a day fishing or a night fishing ? we could set up a friendly tournament for longest...
  10. ruffrolla

Fishing Thread De Pêche

my handmade lures
  11. ruffrolla

Fishing Thread De Pêche

pic dump of 2015 2016 i have so many lol my wife caught this hammer handle jigging through the ice this winter and my biggest pike through the ice this year what makes me happier than anything !
  12. ruffrolla

Fishing Thread De Pêche

ca fait dur cette anne mais jai prix deja pas mal de poisson .. on organise une meet de peche MR ? si oui jai la place centrale a montreal donc toute le monde pourrait passer voici quelle que belle prise de cette anne deja le brochet cette anne fait dur ... jai seulment sortie 20 samedi...
  13. ruffrolla

Local Gold digger affecting the Quebec car community. BEWARE of this woman!

can someone tell me where this is so i can NEVER go there ... who the fuck encourages her to continue , no ass AT ALL no tits AT ALL , saber tooth tiger , chop stick legs ... cheap tattoos that she found in the books on the table and MAIS NON MANON FULL TATTOOOO , ouain tse je veulle les moinz...
Back