Recent content by S.G.D

1. S.G.D

5Zigen Fighter Rims w/ Hankook RS2

I only have 3 rims, since one of them was broken and was unable to be repaired. this is perfect for someone who is looking for a couple of these rims to complete a set, or three good tires.these rims are in good condition (just need to be cleaned) and the tires still have plenty of tread. and...
  2. S.G.D

90% yokohama iceguard + rims

16" yokohama iceguard tires + rims. 90% moved to vancouver, and wasn't able to bring my nearly new winter tires with me. they are 16" yokohama ice guards bought last year and only drive for roughly 4000kms since my car spent all winter in the shop. they come with perfect winter steel rims that...
  3. S.G.D

16" yokohama iceguard tires + rims. 90%

moved to vancouver, and wasn't able to bring my nearly new winter tires with me. they are 16" yokohama ice guards bought last year and only drive for roughly 4000kms since my car spent all winter in the shop. they come with perfect winter steelies that also have only 4k on them. 5x100...
  4. S.G.D

Wrapped HKS downpipe, Whiteline Endlinks, NEW oil pan.

- HKS 3" Downpipe with new Thermo-tec heat wrap - 115$ - Wrapped Stainless Uppipe - 100$ - Brand new never used Whiteline balljoint front endlinks for GC. - SOLD - Brand new OEM oil pan for 2.0l WRX - 40$ - Set of clean OEM trailing arms - 25$ :bigup:
  5. S.G.D

Cusco exhaust manfiold, HKS downpipe

I'm selling my barely used cusco manifold w/ wrapped stainless uppipe. 800$ retails for 1300+ without uppipe!
  6. S.G.D

MRT, Hondata, STI, OEM

MRT Catless flex uppipe w/ heat wrap & EGT: 100$ *NEW* Hondata Phenolic intake manifold gaskets for WRX: 55$ *NEW* Subaru WRX 2L oilpan: 45$ STI Highflow panel filter: 40$ ------------------- Prices don't include shipping. I'm located in montreal. Pics coming soon...
  7. S.G.D

750-lb Engine Stand

750-lb Engine Stand from canadian tire. only used for one motor, mounted once! very very good condition. 50$ :bigup:
  8. S.G.D

2001 RS rear bumper.

i need to get rid of this rear bumper. 2001 RS rear bumper, painted BRP. needs to be repainted! 50$ comes with beam. call me 514-941-7095
  9. S.G.D

For Sale: Yoko ES100s -- 5zigen rims

2 Yokohama AVS ES100 for sale. 205/50/16. 95% left on the tread. they came on some rims i bought still with the stickers, replacing them for 225 something. 50$ each. 2 Bridgestone TS-02 JDM tires. 205/50/16. 95% left. they came on the same set of wheels as the ES100s. use for maybe...
  10. S.G.D

For Sale: Yoko ES100s -- 5zigen

2 Bridgestone TS-02 JDM tires. 205/50/16. 95% left. they came on the same set of wheels as the ES100s. use for maybe 2000kms. 50$ each I have a set of 5zigen fighter rims in gun metal. 5x100, 16x7. 12.5lbs! 3 are in prefect condition, one is broken. comes with 225/50/16 Hankook RS2...
  11. S.G.D

Lots of stuff... MRT, Hondata, HKS, STI

MRT Catless flex uppipe w/ heat wrap & EGT: 100$ *NEW* Hondata Phenolic intake manifold gaskets for WRX: 55$ HKS Steering hub for GC: 50$ *NEW* Subaru WRX 2L oilpan: 45$ STI Highflow panel filter: 40$ :cool:
  12. S.G.D

16x7 5Zigen Fighter Rims

i broke one, and i don't feel like hanging on to the other 3. if you're missing one, this is a good chance to get a replacement wheel as these are discontinued and hard to find. Gunmetal, 16x7, 12.5 lbs. comes with 225/50/16 Hankook RS2 with maybe 20% left. 100$ for each good one, or...
  13. S.G.D

2001 RS seats Cheap!

Sold.
  14. S.G.D

stock RS axle back.

I'm looking for a stock RS axle back. I'm not looking to spend a lot of money or any at all if you just need to clear some space. Thanks.
  15. S.G.D

STI seats v3-4 (6 sets!!)

Well, i'm going to have to abandon my idea of making a subaru sport bus, so everyone gets to benefit. i have 4 sets of seats for sale, and 2 single driver seats along with a whack full of other parts that are staging a take over! Ver 3: -Rare! -Black/Gray -Very Clean 600$ Set1: Set 2...
Back