Recent content by spoolinglude

1. spoolinglude

Steal Of A Deal

Steal Of A Deal(PRICE REVISED) HEY GUYS AND GALS................. I HAVE A STEAL OF A DEAL FOR ANYBODY LOOKING FOR A GOOD CAR.ITS A 1995 NEON HIGHLINE 2.0L 16 VALVE SOCH WITH 140 000 ORIGINAL KMS. ITS DARK GREEN WITH GREY CLOTH INTERIOR,KENNWOOD CD DECK AND INFINITY 6X9'S IN THE...
  2. spoolinglude

wut? crew

just checking out the photos of the what crew!pretty cool!my only question is....................why in the hell do u have all these nice cars and a ugly jeep cherokee?its ghetto! as for the rest of teh cars,they look sick!who is the fastest?and when can i race him?im guessing that the...
  3. spoolinglude

raced a type-R

hi guys.................. i raced a type-R a few days ago,it had no spoiler,and montrealracing stickers on the bottoms of teh doors!he was fast,but not fast enough!i spanked his ass by about 15 car lenghts in 4th gear! i also noticed "when i passed him"that he had a wut? sticker!these guys...
  4. spoolinglude

does anybody know

whats up,does anybdoy know this guy? silver corolla,t.v.,volk racing te37's,really low,and i think i saw a turbo sign on the trunk! man if your on thias board,you ahve a sick car!nice to see people build a car with originality and taste!:bigup:
  5. spoolinglude

whats the deal

im sitting here n3ext to my cousin,and were jut reading some post on the extremeracing board!whats teh deal with these guys?why do these guys think there the best thing since sliced bread?they have sunfires and they think there driving ferraris!!! trust me guys,not all italians are likle this!!!
  6. spoolinglude

hi people............... whats up to all!my name is fab,i have a 98'prelude turbo!i have met some of you befor at julep and lafleurs!was just wondering if you guys could give me a turbo speacilist shop!my turbo feels like its lagging hard! P.S. montrealracing is cool:bigup:
Back