Recent content by !Xobile

1. !Xobile

2017 Spotted Thread

Speaking of which. Buddy of mine picked up a Brabus G900. #1 of 10 in the world. :laugh: I know I know, 900hp in a kleenex box sounds ludicrous, but hey the biggest market for the G wagon is here so he'll get a good resale price.
  2. !Xobile

Novembre c'est de la merde

Tien mon gros loup. Juste pour toi. Une photo live de mon balcon. Il fait 28 degrés pis un beau ciel bleu. On a serious note, if being at the bottom of the barrel doesn't provide you with the resilience and strength to GROW and get out of this situation, then you should see a professional.
  3. !Xobile

$$$ CAD qui monte

This is the USD/CAD daily chart. To even consider a bullish reversal, we would need first a consolidation towards the downward blue trend line. Then a break of that same line, another consolidation and a move up considering Trump and the Fed are deliberately torpedoing the USD to boost...
  4. !Xobile

Any full time traders on MR?

If TSLA follows wave theory, it looks like it's doing an ABC correction. I would wait and see. a bit too early to jump on the bandwagon. Then again, I'm new to this....
  5. !Xobile

Star Wars ! *spoiler alert*

So, in 24 hours I'll be sitting down to watch the movie. I'm excited like a fucking 6 year old. Initial reviews are in and it is supposed to be ridiculously awesome. Exactly what we were waiting for. Who else is going nuts ?
  6. !Xobile

99th floor to ground floor zip line + base jumping

Watch them crazy motherfuckas.... who's game ?
  7. !Xobile

Star Wars : The force Awakens, teaser trailer #2

This is going to be insane....
  8. !Xobile

I need a new car.... but I live in Dubai...

Alright bitches. My bonus is coming in at the end of the month and it's time to buy a car. I've not owned anything in close to 3 years since I travel too much, but now I am literally sick and tired of taking the metro/taxis. Sure it's cheaper, but got a big zero flexibility. For those who...
  9. !Xobile

The dictator lulz

awww chucks. sandro bitte molle already posted... you may delete..
  10. !Xobile

Saudi Arabia lulz

lol http://www.hindustantimes.com/News-Feed/europe/Saudis-will-lose-virginity-if-women-drive-clerics/Article1-776933.aspx
  11. !Xobile

Proper House music

Time to educate your ears bitches. http://i.mixcloud.com/CuSl2 This is 2 hours of proper house music with Chicago jackin' flavors. enjoy !
  12. !Xobile

Russell Peters in Mourial... Get your tickets while it's hot

Just saw that on FB. Get your tickets people !!!! http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=210841638938220
  13. !Xobile

Good night sweet princess's

Lolleatta Holloway passed away yesterday Today it's Liz Taylor's time. Good night ladies, see you on the other side.
  14. !Xobile

Travel plans 2011 ?

Ok, so I travel a lot for work and was wondering where you guys are thinking of flying to this year ? For me: China, Taiwan, South Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, India, Iran, Lebanon, Qatar, Jordan, Syria, Germany on the maybe list: Philippines, Vietnam, Japan...
  15. !Xobile

Trip Hop - Chill Out - New Jazz

So there was this big New Year's day bash in Dubai which I had the opportunity to participate and where I recorded my set. 38 DJ's on 3 different stages, situated at Nasimi Beach, on the shores of the Atlantis hotel. Anyway, I played a trip hop jazzy set. Very mushroom jazz like. Thank you...
Back