Search results

1. Accord Man

FS : 1997 Honda Accord EX 4DR

Transmission manuelle 205 000KM Très bien entretenu (factures à l'appui) Carrosserie impeccable : Repeint en 2010, jamais accidenté (aucune bosse ni rouille) Groupe électrique et A/C fonctionnels Roues en alliage (Mags) : 17’’ MOTEGEI MR-7 avec pneus YOKOHAMA Envigor neuves Roues en...
  2. Accord Man

Yawning LIONS -Craziness!!-

YouTube - Amazing Yawning Lions Man have these things evolved.. :yikes::run:
  3. Accord Man

Hex dumbbell or Adjustable dumbbell ??

This is for a home gym. Fitness store guys are telling me hex is a must cause adjustable take too much time to change plates. But I'm a little tight on space to have 20 seperate dumbbells lying around. Any opinions? Thanks!
  4. Accord Man

Help chosing weight BENCH

I'm thinking of putting 300$:yikes: on a weight bench (Hoist) for a home gym that I am setting up. I will train exclusively with dumbbells. And this is to slightly improve my shape. Not wanting to become a Mr Olympia. Does it make sense to spend that much? Or would a 100$ bench do the...
  5. Accord Man

Fitness Depot : Symmetry HC810 (Elliptical) ??

..Well, actually a HypoCycloidal Trainer, whatever that means. They are selling it for $2,000. My questions are: - It's a new brand. But is it any good? FD staff claim it's as good as Precor (that it should last 10-15 years easy). - Is it worth its price? As far as I can...
  6. Accord Man

BADMINTON in Laval?? - is it possible? / est-ce possible?

I need a healthier lifestyle. So what better than my favorite sport. Does anyone know any reasonably priced places in Laval? (That automatically excludes TENNIS13 and CARREFOUR MULTISPORTS) Thanks all! :bigup::bigup:
  7. Accord Man

Vote for my student. *Make a dream come true* -VIDEO

http://www.etoiles.tv/video/932 One of my piano students performing a vocal number. (I'm her piano teacher, but here she's singing) Vote for her! Thanks & Cheers! :bigup: PS. The performers in this video are only kids so please refrain from posting inappropriate comments. :)
  8. Accord Man

Laval : Where to play BADMINTON? Ou jouer aU BADMINTON?

I know there`s Tennis 13 and Carrefour Multisports... But if I could have something closer to where I live (near Cité de la Santé(Hospital)), that would be great. Thanks!!
  9. Accord Man

LAVAL HIGHWAYS, dozens of COP cars?!

Anyone know what going on?? I saw several dozen cop cars on highways 15 and 440. Also saw a whole buch of guys wearing trench coats.. Looking kinda suspicious. :dunno::dunno:
  10. Accord Man

Slow wireless connection.

Slow wireless connection - HOME NETWORKING Hi, can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?.. Details: Laptop running XPhome Trendnet 432BRP router Security : WPA-PSK Connection is made at 54g, which is 802.11A (i think??). Internet : 10mbps, and if I'm wired I'll reach this speed. Signal...
  11. Accord Man

Friendship

Saw this on another board and thought it was great Friendship Between Women: A woman didn't come home one night. The next day she told her husband that she had slept over at a friend's house. The man called his wife's 10 best friends. None of them knew about it. Friendship...
  12. Accord Man

Hard drives /// Disques Durs

I'm looking for a good quality 250-300gb hard drive.. Where should buy from? In the US they sell for like 0.20-0.30$ per gb, here its more like 0.60$+.. If you know of any websites/stores let me know.. ------------------------------------------------------------------ Je magasine pour un...
  13. Accord Man

Autobus à Laval --- Bus service in Laval

La STL fonctionne bien aujourd'hui?? Pas de retards majeurs? Une personne m'a indiqué que les autobus sont très en retard, etc.. Qqun peut confirmer ou infirmer? Merci! ---------------------------------------------------------------- Are busses somewhat on time today? Someone told...
  14. Accord Man

Best place to buy CITIZEN watch?

I know they're available pretty much everywhere, but prices seem to vary like hell. So, anyone know a good dealer? CITIZEN Calibre 8700 PS. no used/stolen/etc. Thanks! JP
  15. Accord Man

illico : installation + connection ($$ ?)

I posted this on another message board bud didnt get adequate answers.. :dunno: I was wondering how much would it cost me in installation and connection fees to hook up 2 terminals. I dont mind taking up a contract to save.. (Not the monthly fees, that I understand.) At the moment, I...
  16. Accord Man

Which TV : Sony, Toshiba, JVC, Panasonic, etc?

I'm shopping for a small CRT TV (27"). Which brands should be at the top of my list? Any features I should be looking out for? I've been out of it for a while.. :o Also, anyone know of any deals going on in stores in the MTL/Laval area.. Stores that offer delivery.. Thanks for the...
  17. Accord Man

?Winter Gas?

Like the stuff Petro Canada sells.. Just another Rip-Off?! Since what they add to it is methyl hydrate which is cheaper than usably refined gasoline & is dirtier burning, leaving more unwanted crap in the engine.. However, its also more volatile (better under the circumstances).. So what...
  18. Accord Man

Urgent : Need a plumber / Besoin d'un plombier

for frozen drain pipe on 2nd floor.. Do you know anyone? thanks! pour le drain au 2e étage.. Si vous connaissez qqun, laissez-moi savoir! merci!
  19. Accord Man

end of the world *flash*

http://home.tiscali.nl/multicom/DaSchop/endofworld.swf
  20. Accord Man

Internet works only thru a proxy

Hi, The problem is that I'm unable to access the internet. Everything was fine yesterday, and this morning it was dead. I didnt install anything in particular. I dont have any virus/trojan horses/worms/malware/etc.. When I enter a proxy in the Connection settings, the net works (IE...
Back