Search results

1. PmDaWg

Testing Waters: 1990 R32 GTR ** Show & Go Modified **

Hi Guys, I'm thinking about selling my car, but I haven't completely sold myself on that idea as yet. I have a few reasons to consider selling it I'm getting too old for loud exhausts and I'm having a kid soon. The car has won a few shows, and was featured in the Nov/06 issue of HCI. The...
  2. PmDaWg

FS: Stock GTR Parts List

I recently purchased a half cut and have a few stock parts that I have for sale: - GTR Front Bumper and Lip $500 (Bumper without Lip pics) - GTR Rad & A/C Condenser (Everything seen less Shroud) $300 - GTR Center Console Guages (3 gauges) $60 - GTR Front suspension (Shocks and...
  3. PmDaWg

ATTN: T-Bone

Any reason you have pics of my friend's car on your profile as your car? If your going to ask questions, here's some pics of our cars together:
  4. PmDaWg

HCI November Feature

Update: I made the November/06 Feature for HCI :bigup:
  5. PmDaWg

Old Videos of my car

Some Videos of my car I haven't been here for a while, but I thought I'd post a few videos of my car from last year. ayllZrTUcwY Cruise to Ottawa (TotalSportCompact 2006) from T. n7aM8eWeYpI HADA Motorsports AutoX event z7WYk0MesIM A few of us leaving a show in Toronto -r-ogJA-T_o Total...
  6. PmDaWg

FS: 17" Volk Racing GTP

I'm selling my set of Volk Racing GTP with Herculez G5000 (65% tread left) for $1700. I'm located in Brampton, Ontario. You can reach me at sukhmann@gmail.com. Specs on the wheels are Size: 17 X 7 Offset: +44 Bolt Pattern: 4X100 Tire Size: 205/40/17
  7. PmDaWg

FIRST SKYLINE GTR IN QUEBEC & ONTARIO!

Now for the unvailing of the FIRST SKYLINE GTR TO TOUCH THE SOILS OF QUEBEC AND ONTARIO, ENJOY!!! Congrads Sunny, all the success to you bro.
  8. PmDaWg

Vendor Inquiry

Is there a company with a name similar to Japan Motor Inc. in Montreal, are they reliable? I need an answer today so that I could leave for toronto to pick up a front clip of and JDM ITR from them.
  9. PmDaWg

pics of my 92 GS-R

Within 6 months: After a year:
  10. PmDaWg

FS: 90-93 BlackWidow BodyKit

Brand New, still in the box. Email me your offer at pmann@exitrealty.com
  11. PmDaWg

Too Low!!!

Does anyone know a good suspension shop?
  12. PmDaWg

2nd Gen teg with a H22 Swap

Is it possible without make substantial Changes to the car (hood, Frame, etc...). The engine bay of my car is pretty much full with a B17. Who do you guys recommend that I do my swap from?
  13. PmDaWg

Wanted: '00 Prelude JDM Fogs

How much will they cost? if no one has em, I'm willing to buy the OEM ones. Give me a shout at ranjits.mann@sympatico.ca with your price. Thanks, Paul
  14. PmDaWg

Wanted: '00 Prelude JDM Fogs

How much will they cost? if no one has em, I'm willing to buy the OEM ones. Give me a shout at ranjits.mann@sympatico.ca with your price. Thanks, Paul
  15. PmDaWg

SlammedTL's Ride is stolen on Import Tuner

Someone from the U.S. wrote down that this car is their own. I thought I'd point it out. www.mcmullenargus.com/gallery/view.asp?image=21062&pub=39
  16. PmDaWg

Good places to buy tires

Anyone know or recommend any places that sell tires for a good price?
  17. PmDaWg

Anyone selling *New* 15 inch Winter Tires

I'm looking to buy either of the following: Bridgestone Blizzaks Nokia Hakkapeliita Toyo Observe Michelin Artic Alpins Tire size I'm looking for P205/60/R15
  18. PmDaWg

test

test
  19. PmDaWg

VW Recaro Seat

I have a VW Recaro Seat blueish/grey. How much would you give me for it? Only if your interested.
  20. PmDaWg

Browser getting beatin up

www.zackahoj.de/ If you wanna see your browser getting the beats see this link.
Back