Search results

1. honda93

Lower radiator support

Hey guys Just wanted to throw this out there. I'm not sure if anyone posted this if they have send me the link to it please. I'm now a proud owner of a 2001 Maxima. mint so I thought..... The only issue I have with this car is the lower radiator support. The support is almost gone. I found this...
  2. honda93

Been Gone For A While!

Well guys and Gals I have been away for a while from the forums and I miss you all. Now that I'm back I see new people and hope to see you more at the meets. Stay Cool and Watch out for the Cops. Keep the racing on the Tracks.
  3. honda93

Xbox live or Sony online

Not sure if this has been asked before and wanted to know. How many of you Guys and Gals are on either system online and if you play them often?
  4. honda93

Need Info on this Please

Hey guys and gals. I need to find out what group this is from? I'm sure Lee would know but I wanted to find out if anyone knows who this is. can anyone help? It's a dance group and this is the carrecter they use in all the video's. Thanks
  5. honda93

looking for someone

Hey guys Been a while and I have a request from one of the guys at work here. He saw a car the other day and he wants to give the guy props for the drift he did on the back road at the bottom of Scherbrooke. Now this guy was Driving a a silver 240 with Vents on the sides. also ridin' on 18's...
  6. honda93

Alternators

Here's something you can be sure that hasn't been posted yet. Why do Alternator's go bad and how? Where's the best place to get a good one? What is the going cost for this major piece of hard ware? Sure it's come to alot of our attentions on who to trust with your cars so this is why I'm asking.
  7. honda93

looking into Bumpers

I'm looking into some new bumpers but not sure what to get. Kinda like the JDM style but nothing too much. trying to keep a low profile and Like the sleeper look. Any help would be greatful. :bigup: :bigup: :bigup:
  8. honda93

Some of the Sickest cars and SUV around

310 motoring Have you every watched a Video and wondered where the Ride came from? Well here you go. Sick sick sick...... Some of the Top of the line cars can be found here. Click on Gallery for the Pic's:bigup: :bigup: :bigup: :bigup:
  9. honda93

How many People do you see

He's a subject I hope hasn't been touched yet. I'm Wondering how many people do you all see when you Drive your cars or Walking down the street and see or meet people from Montreal Racing? I know I see a few. I work down town on Cathcart and I saw the Other day BrokWRX and a few others but...
  10. honda93

This crazy high 9.29 in 1/4 @ 161MPH

http://www.shepracing.com/pictures/95incar.wmv This is Crazy shit. One of my buddies friends car does 9's in the 1/4 mile and the stats could be found at www.shepracing.com I thought you all would like the Video of a Talon AWD doing 9's in the 1/4. Crazy Vid. Props to him...
  11. honda93

WTB Black interior

Hey all I'm looking for a black interior for a civic 93. seats, steering wheel, carpets also looking for gauge cluster from an SI if you have it must have RPM. NO external RPM gauges ok guys. Keep it clean. Thanks for your help. :bigup: :bigup: :bigup:
  12. honda93

Happy Birthday ATgrills_Chick

Tyler say happy Birthday to your Ladie..I'm sure it's posted here some where... Happy Birthday.. and to the rest... Happy Birthday to you all as well.:bigup: :bigup: :bigup: :bigup:
  13. honda93

Car Covers

Hey guys and Gals I would like to know? I'm getting my car painted this year and for Next year Storrage I would like to get one. Do you all cover your cars? If so what kind of covers do you all use? I don't want to Chip the paint with Cheap sh*t from Canadian Tire covers either.
  14. honda93

What are you Favorite Channels

I was wondering what you Fav channels are? I don't have Sat yet But getting it Installed Next week. Can anyone tell me besides Speed or golf? I already know about those. I was wondering what are the others?
  15. honda93

HAPPY BIRHDAY ADAM & Bandito

Happy Birthday guys.. Wish you all the best.. Ballbering Turbo's over sized Injector's.... Strut bars and Mags... and of course the Engine Swaps..... Happy Birthday guys:bigup: :bigup: :bigup:
  16. honda93

Check out the RSX Type-S

Very nice car. Sick car guys... http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=150037&page=4
  17. honda93

this years plan with my ride

This year I have to change Brakes and Shocks... Brakes not going to Covert the back brakes unless People have better luck with the Conversion Calipers Pads Disk (front) Bigger is better Drums (Back) May change to Disk not sure yet Pads springs and all I think with the Conversion and...
  18. honda93

TLC channel

you guys have to put it on TLC man.. Sick cars.... Hooly Sh*t
  19. honda93

North American International Auto Show

North American International Auto show is coming have a look to see what's coming in the Future. Some crasy Shit to come.... http://autos.en.msn.ca/advice/default.asp?contentid=4021766&type=6 http://autos.en.msn.ca/advice/default.asp?contentid=4021448&type=6...
  20. honda93

Radio Removeall

I have a Civic 93 and I'm trying to get the cover off for removing the Radio. The Plastic Trim I'm talking about. I don't want to Brake it so is there any Tips that you guys have for me to Remove it? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: Car: Honda Civic 93 and this is the Baby Going in.. Need some...
Back