Search results

1. sauster

Lumières Civic 01-02-03 Coupe Headlights

Honda Civic 01-02-03 Coupe Headlights Hardly used, look new. Absolutely no scratches, original Honda parts. Fits on Honda Civic 2-door 2001-2002-2003. Honda part # 33150-S5P-A020-M1 85$ negociable. _________________________________________________________________ Lumières de Honda Civic 2...
  2. sauster

Pare-choc magané

Mon pare-choc est pas mal scratché et chippé mais j'aime bien le look avec le bumper stock pis la lip sur mon civic. J'ai vu cette promo au concessionaire Honda... http://www.civichondaddo.com/fr/info/promos/house.spy Pensez-vous que ils feraient ma lip en même temps? C'est pas trop cher.
  3. sauster

Alouettes tickets June 21st

I have 2 tickets for the first game of the summer this coming thursday, june 21st. Montreal Alouettes vs. Toronto Argonauts GREAT TICKETS SILVER SECTION L1 ROW 23 2 SEATS SIDE BY SIDE I'm asking 130$ obo. There is also a possibility of getting 2 more tickets, all 4 seats together. post...
  4. sauster

Beautiful night

Just wanted to share I just got back from a 3 hour ride... weather is amazing tonight. Not too cold. I had a great time. I love my motorcycle. ****ing wicked to drive on empty roads too... even found a couple other bikes to have fun with on the way. Anybody else go out today?
  5. sauster

Oink invites

I have a few to give out... pm me your e-mail for an invite.
  6. sauster

EBAY - second chance offer

Anyone ever done this? how does it work? I just received one for a car I had bid on... is the purchase price my initial max bid?
  7. sauster

Just installed a new slip-on

Been pretty shitty weather lately for riding... so today I played in my garage and installed a D&D slip-on exhaust on my 2001 CBR600F4I. Easy install but.... DAMN THAT THING IS LOUD!!! Don't know if I like it yet; gotta wait to hear it on a long ride. Any of you have fairly loud exhausts on...
  8. sauster

ANOTHER jacket question

What do you think of Mesh jackets for hot summer weather? I'm thinking of buying an alpinestars mesh jacket with elbow, shoulder and back protector pads... just wondering how well it responds to abrasion, how much more comfortable it is in terms of temperature....?
  9. sauster

full S13 interior

full black interior includes 2 seats, dash, bla bla bla no roof liner or carpet. best offer takes it... DON'T BE STUPID:squintfin
  10. sauster

Good torrent sites?

I need good torrent sites ... I'm looking for television episodes
  11. sauster

OEM coil springs 240sx

Off 1993 240sx fastback, all very good shape, still very very stiff. Good springs, make me an offer!
  12. sauster

help with power antenna

so today I installed my pioneer deh-3400 into my 1993 nissan 240sx. there already were some old wire harness adapters in there so it really was plug and play. The only problem was the power antenna... where do I take the power for it? I don't always want it out as soon as the car is on... the...
  13. sauster

alternator

anyone ever changed the alternator on a ka24de with ac? 1993 240sx, just wondering if it's a tough job 'cause I've done alternators before but this one seems to be well tucked under and I'm not sure if I feel like fighting with it in this weather... is it worth paying my mecanic? quick reply...
  14. sauster

Maxima/Altima brake upgrade for S13

89-93 maxima calipers, pads and bracket and 93-01 altima rotors... Thing is I was looking for a simple brake upgrade without going 5-bolt right away and was wondering if this is even worth getting the parts together. Apparently the one-piston :rolleyes: maxima calipers have a larger piston than...
  15. sauster

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Red Hot Chili Peppers I have 2 tickets for sale for the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert at Bell centre thursday may 15th. section 223 row B, seats 17 and 16. They're in the reds. 63.00$ each too bad I can't make it Queens of the Stone Age opening the show only prestation in canada...
  16. sauster

Red Hot Chili Peppers

I have 2 tickets for sale for the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert at Bell centre thursday may 15th. section 223 row B, seats 17 and 16. They're in the reds. 63.00$ each too bad I can't make it Queens of the Stone Age opening the show only prestation in canada 514-831-5374 Call me so...
  17. sauster

spark plug wires

I was looking at replacing the spark plug wires on my '93 ka24de... and I started thinking.... a basic physics principle is that a wire with a thicker diameter will offer more resistance... so why would I want to go with a 8 or 9 mm instead of a 7mm NGK for example?
  18. sauster

Wtb Datsun 510

I'm presently looking for a datsun 510 for a project car.... with or without engine.... anybody seen one around?
  19. sauster

right-hand steering cars

I was just wondering how the law goes for right-hand steering cars? if the car was stock like that and is at least 15 years old it's ok right? so if I were to import a 1988 model would I be able to drive it on the street?
  20. sauster

Missing Pioneer wire harness

I'm getting a pretty good deal on a Pioneer HU but it's missing a wire harness... anybody have any idea where I can get it and how much $$ ? it's pioneer deh-3400
Back