Search results

1. boxcarracer

Trading card appraisals in Montreal?

Hey guys, I found some trading cards in my storage which seem to be of value when comparing to graded cards that are for sale online. Does anyone have first-hand experience with anyone on or around the island that can grade/appraise cards? Thanks
  2. boxcarracer

Une victime abandonnée sous une voiture avec «lâcheté»

Pretty disgusting thing to happen, videos in the article. https://www.journaldemontreal.com/2021/03/18/video-une-victime-abandonnee-sous-une-voiture-avec-lachete?fbclid=IwAR035fMPM07AJzwLE-bDyUl97WeRT32ZrVvDqU3htxxF6jjLJOReQYwKeJ4
  3. boxcarracer

Un Montréalais lance une plateforme d’enchères de voitures de collection

A good friend and local car aficionado is launching his own car auction site which will be attractive to us Canadians. A few interesting cars are already lined up for the auction block...
  4. boxcarracer

RIP Zombie Boy

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/zombie-boy-dead-1.4772315
  5. boxcarracer

2018 Ruf SCR

Ruf is still my #1
  6. boxcarracer

Need bucket seat box for shipping

I'm looking to ship a pair of race seats and am having trouble finding a suitable box. If anyone has recently purchased a bucket seat, please PM me so I can pick up the box from you! Thanks Pic for ref
  7. boxcarracer

Well, I'm guessing he failed his trucking test...

Slept in for the first Monday in ages and as I was driving out to grab a coffee (~1030) I saw that this was waiting for me at the intersection of Maurice Duplessis/St Jean Baptiste. The train was stopped further away with police and railway crew at the scene. I don't have/can't find any details.
  8. boxcarracer

Cheapest phone car mount - $0

Some of you may already know about this, but I was so fascinated by the cheapest (and simplest) DIY I ever executed that I thought I'd share. Materials: 1 Large binder clip 1-2 Rubber bands or hair ties (I used rubber bands) 2 lengths 6 inches long of Paracord, color your choice (again, used...
  9. boxcarracer

RWB Idlers Race Tsukuba

Flames, wings n things
  10. boxcarracer

Who has the best prices on Vibrant and Magnaflow components?

I'm looking to buy some exhaust components (have the p/n) and want to know who has the best prices in Montreal and surrounding area? Thanks
  11. boxcarracer

Need help - Selling a motorcycle

One of my friends is leaving the country and asked if I could sell his motorcycle for him while I'm gone. I'll gladly try to help out but there are a few questions I had before: 1. Are there any motorcycle forums (local) where I can reach serious buyers? I'll post on kijiji and the likes as...
  12. boxcarracer

St Laurent of Crescent for GP weekend?

I haven't been out for GP weekend in years. Which is the better street to be on in the evening?
  13. boxcarracer

Ruf @ Geneva AutoSalon

Wasn't able to make it down this year but these two videos gave me my fix. The living legend himself talking about his latest cars. Feel free to post pics if you have any.
  14. boxcarracer

Cool movie for car lovers (Youtube link inside)

Just discovered this movie... A fun viewing if you're an aircooled Porsche or Charlie Sheen (:|) fan.
  15. boxcarracer

Need MACHINE SHOP for wheels.

I'm looking for a machine shop that can remove some material off the 'pad' a pair of new wheels in order to raise the ET. I've heard of people doing it before, does anyone have any references? The image below shows what I'd like to get machined.
  16. boxcarracer

Event Coverage: Showtime Interlaken 2014 - 130+ pics

I posted this elsewhere a couple of months ago, but based on the recent Porsche threads here I figured some might enjoy seeing the photos below. While I was in Zurich two months ago I decided to stop by Ruf since the last time I went there was in 2011. With a welcoming staff as always, Marcel...
  17. boxcarracer

Seat Reupholstery in Montreal

I just tried emailing Autoskin and got a failed message. Tried calling, no answer... Can anyone recommend a place to get seats reupholstered in Montreal?
  18. boxcarracer

Where did you get your Supercharger rebuilt?

Has anyone had their Supercharger rebuilt within Canada? Who did you use? Thanks in advance
Back