Search results

1. BLUEMAX

Mio c520 gps 150$

I am selling my 6 month old Mio C520 GPS. It has a 4.3" screen with bluetooth and MP3, video etc... capabilities. I am selling it because I am selling my car and moving out of the country therefore, I will no longer be needing it. It is a great device for the price. The only thing is that I had...
  2. BLUEMAX

Please! Need your votes

Hey guys, I need some votes for one of my good friends who is trying to win a photography competition. Her nickname on the site is mymy. Please vote so that she can win. I will give rep points to the people who do! Click on photo competition photos of france and the in the nickname on...
  3. BLUEMAX

Need to vent

My F*****g prof is not sending my letter of reference to UBC! The idiot has been telling me that he would send it for the past week and now the deadline is tomorrow. If he does not send it all the work my other profs put in to their letters are useless and all the time I put in is useless as...
  4. BLUEMAX

FS - Canon 17-85 IS

As the title says, I have an almost brand new 17-85 IS which I am selling because I need to fund my 10-20 and I do not really need it since I also have the 28-135 IS and the 18-55 IS therefore, the length is covered. It came with my 40D therefore, I have no box for it. I am asking 350 for the...
  5. BLUEMAX

Canon Xti - mint

I am selling my Xti because I ordered a 40D therefore have no use for this camera. As the title says, it is an Xti body with grip (150$) and three batteries. The grip and the batteries are 6 months old and the camera is 18 months old and has about 5000 actuations on it. Please no lowballers...
  6. BLUEMAX

FINA 413 - Quant finance class question

Hey guys need some help on this not sure if anyone will be able to help but figured it was worth a shot I have to figure out the following: I am supposed to derive this: u ≈ 1 +σ δt^1/2 + (1/2)σ2δt, v ≈ 1 −σ δt^1/2 + (1/2)σ2δt Using this: uv = 1 p =e^(μδt) − v/(u − v) pu^2 + (1 −...
  7. BLUEMAX

Concordia Poli 202

Hey guys need your help I am looking for someone who is in poli 202 online or who was in poli 202 and has the transcripts for the video lectures 8-10. If you only have one that is fine it is better than nothing. I find it easier to make sure I am not missing anything with the transcipts than...
  8. BLUEMAX

LF Car under 5k

I am looking for a car for my brother. Need a car prefereably automatic with between 100-150k kms Prefereably a japanese car with no rust (or very little) we are looking to pay 5k or less if the car is good we would be looking at buying it very quickly like before Thursday! give me some offers
  9. BLUEMAX

FS: Subaru Forester 99 4000 OBO

see lespac for pics...
  10. BLUEMAX

FS Ipod Nano

It is the older version and it is black but it is the shiny version. It has 4GB. Reason for sell is that I got a classic 80GB. Battery is still good and the ipod works great. Looking for about 80$ OBO thanks
  11. BLUEMAX

Which Notebook would you recommend

I know that a number of you here work in electronics so I am looking to determine which one of the following computers would be the better purchase: http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0926INGFS10100239&catid=25253...
  12. BLUEMAX

UK & US Notebook Differences

Hey guys, Looks like I will be moving to the UK next year and I am buying a new notebook right now. Does anyone know what the difference is between buying a notebook in the US vs. buying one in the UK. I know that the US does not have the pounds(UK money sign) key but I think I can live...
  13. BLUEMAX

Galliant Capital Management

Hey guys I need your help once again !!!! I am looking for any information you can find on this company... Galliant Capital Management Anything will be greatly appreciated They are a relatively new hedge fund in montreal and I am unable to find any information thx
  14. BLUEMAX

92-95 Honda Civic Catalytic

I have a brand new caraltic which I wanted to install on my civic but never got around to it and now I no longer have the cuvuc so have no use for it. The brand is ractive and it gits 92-95 civics. would like about 50$ for it but I will let it go for the highest amount offered so make some offers
  15. BLUEMAX

FS Playstation 2 Slim

As the title says, I am selling my Playstation 2 for 100$ obo essentially it is brand new! I have had it for two years and have never used it. I bought it to play the Megamans and those are the only games that I have. I don't even think I played with it for more than 10 hours total.
  16. BLUEMAX

Here are a couple of F-1 pics

17. BLUEMAX

Ferrari from Grand Prix

18. BLUEMAX

Lf 205/55/15

As the title says I am looking for 205/55/15 tires. I am looking here because I do not want to spend 500 on tires that I will be using only for this summer. The car is gone next spring since I will be moving overseas and so I will not be bringing the car obviously. I am looking for something...
  19. BLUEMAX

Poli 215 outline

Hey I am doing POLI 215 as an elective in the second semester this summer and I was wondering if anyone here might have the outline for the class
  20. BLUEMAX

LF BMW 320i around 1980 for rent

Hey my parents will be celebrating their 25 wedding anniversary and thought it would be cool if I could rent the same car they got married in for their wedding. If anyone knows where I could find a BMW 320i around 1980s that would be really appreciated or if I could rent one off of any of you thx
Back