Search results

1. D

what's the big free outdoor concert this year at jazz fest 2011

last year was Stevie Wonder. what's this years.. camp out out event?
  2. D

march 14 :Steak and Bj day. awareness.

march 14 Steak and Bj day. http://www.steakandbjday.com/ I'm not sure if this has been done but.. you know when women announced on facebook or twitter their color of the bra for breast cancer awareness I'd like to start (if it hasn't been started yet) how do you like your steak with what...
  3. D

FS: 12gb of ddr3 Ram

FS: 12gb of ddr3 Ram patriot extreme (the green one) ram 6 x 2gb ddr3 380$ for all 6. Never Used but Tested : reason was going to build another i7 but decided to go i5. so need dual channel and not tri channel
  4. D

Cost of Backing up: Dvd vs HDD

i just want your input/opinion. Cost of Dvd's are about 20-23$ for 100 Dvd-R 4.7gb/dvd = 0.042552$/gb -0.049/gb Cost of 2TB(2048gb) hard drive (5900rpm) 104$ = 0.05$/gb so are DVd backup obsolete? dvd prices based on Costco hdd price based on...
  5. D

Bell PVR

I have a bell 6131 hd receiver I have a 1.5 tb hdd attached to the receiver and now the receiver is full. does anyone know how to put the files back on the computer or access the hard drive via computer?
  6. D

help with pc that doest turn on !!

i7 920 asus p6t 12gb ram msi gtx 295 antec tpq-1200w windows 7 i left starcraft2 running while i was out . when i got home the computer was off. when i turn the computer on, it got stuck on the windows start up screen . i ran the windows repair option i was able to get into windows...
  7. D

2010 Playoffs - Series 1 Game 2- desjardin tickets

Your seats: Section 208, Row A, Seats 9-10 Section 204, Row F, Seats 15-16 all you can eat and drink (non-alcoholic) 415$/each must take the pair game is on April 21st
  8. D

Need to plan Bachelor party need help

Need to plan Bachelor party need help like the movie "hangover" but without the tiger, mike tyson, and stupid ending. ( and no drama) budget 3000$ w/tax and tip 20 to 30 people. (but if people invite other people 30 to 70). firstly would be location, hotel or some area. second stripperS/...
  9. D

got parking ticket in ottawa

got parking ticket in ottawa.. should i even bother paying it?
  10. D

Leaky Foundation, any suggestion

Leaky Foundation, any suggestion
  11. D

High-tech licence should make it easier to cross the border

CTV Montreal - High-tech licence should make it easier to cross the border - CTV News, Shows and Sports -- Canadian Television High-tech licence should make it easier to cross the border Updated: Thu Feb. 12 2009 8:18:05 AM ctvmontreal.ca Quebec's Automobile Insurance Board will...
  12. D

100 condoms = 20$ and 5$ extra 2 vib c0ck rings

http://www.condomman.com/page/C/CTGY/Valentines-Day-Special 100 condoms for 20$ and 5 $ extra for 2 vibrating cock rings good deal. unless your girlfriend swallows. best Vday gift.
  13. D

For sale: Soprano DVD season 1-4

For sale: SOPRANOS DVD season 1-4 i have sopranos season 1, 2,3,4 for sale. all are originals season 1 is open to watch 1 of the disc and the rest are untouched. season2 is brand new unopeend season3 is unopened season 4 i watch all the disc 3 times 200$ for all ... or trade...
  14. D

US to Canada shipping via DHL or USPS?

was wondering if DHL shipping is like UPS ... should i go with DHL or stick with USPS? for duties and customs costs.
  15. D

Pit Bull bites my friends hand!

a pit bull bit my friends hand and now he can't work and has stitches... can he sue the guy ? professional advice is appreciated.
  16. D

FS: Justin Timberlake Tickets

Have Red: 250$ NEGOTIABLE! Floor 250$ same price for either first come first serve basis. Pm Me.
  17. D

FS: Tickel Me Elmo TMX

No pic you guys know how it looks like. TMX Tickel Me Elmo New In box... TOP SECRET written on the box not Warning. 100$ pm me.
  18. D

Richard Hammond critically injured during filming

British TV presenter, Richard Hammond, has been critically injured during filming. Richard is globally known for his appearances in both "Top Gear" and "Brianiac: Science Abuse". He was driving a jet-powered car at the time - let's hope he's OK...
  19. D

Structube Discounts?

Can anyone get discounts at this store.? If so let me know :bigup:
  20. D

wtb: dell x51v

if anyone has this pda .. and wants to selll.. leave me a message. or pm.. has to be close to mint..
Back