Search results

1. C

Wanted: Scirocco

Hi, I'm looking for a Scirocco for a project car, the cheaper, the better, but it has to be still registered. Thanks,
  2. C

1994 Ford Thunderbird for sale, 800$

1994 Ford Thunderbird for sale, Very Cheap! I just bought a Thunderbird as a project car, but I'm getting another car for free from a familly member, so I'm considering selling the T-bird. Its a really good car to build up or modify, and drives really nice and stiff. However, it does need...
  3. C

1994 Ford Thunderbird for sale, cheap!

1994 Ford Thunderbird for sale, Very cheap! Scroll down for pics. I just bought a Thunderbird as a project car, but I'm getting another car for free from a familly member, so I'm considering selling the T-bird. Its a really good car to build up or modify, and drives really nice and...
  4. C

Computer ram question.

My current computer uses DIMM ram, and if I were to buy a newish computer either, would my ram be transferable to the new computer?
  5. C

1998 Ford Crown-Vic Police Interceptor

Hi, If anyone is interested in a great Crown-Victoria P71, please visit my thread here... http://www.montrealracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195617 The car is evaluated at 6900$ , and I'm selling it 3K cheaper. It's one hell of a car for one hell of a price!
  6. C

1998 Crown Victoria police interceptor

Crazy new price, 3,100$! If your tired of getting tickets, other people running stop signs in front of you, those people who hog the left lane and especially those tailgaters, well, I have the perfect car for you! It's a '98 Crown-Victoria Police Interceptor! It's equipped with...
  7. C

WTB: Scirocco moins 1200$

Salut, je me cherche un Sciriocco moins 1000$. Merci,
  8. C

Police Interceptor for sale!

Please Look here for info & photos. http://www.montrealracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153826
  9. C

1998 Cvpi

1998 Cvpi --New Price!--New Pics 2nd page!-- If your tired of getting tickets, other people running stop signs in front of you, those people who hog the left lane and especially those tailgaters, well, I have the perfect car for you! It's a '98 Crown-Victoria Police Interceptor! It's...
Back