Search results

1. MafiaRacer069

Here Sweetie I Bought You A Harry Potter Vibrating Broom....

September reports in the New York Post and the Toronto Star, quoting parents' Web site "reviews" of the Mattel $19.99 Nimbus 2000 plastic-replica broomstick from the latest Harry Potter movie, highlighted its battery-powered special effect: vibration. Wrote a Texas mother: "I was surprised...
  2. MafiaRacer069

Matt Good New Single Released - Weapon

For all the MGB fans out there, or heck, for any rock fan for that matter, download Matt Good's new single entitled WEAPON. You can get it off http://www.thecgn.net/mgb/main.html. Trust me it's f-ing good :bigup: :bigup: :bigup: :bigup:
  3. MafiaRacer069

SummerSlam Results

Credit to TPWW.NET Kurt Angle vs. Rey Mysterio Winner: Kurt Angle via Mysterio tapping out to Ankle Lock Ric Flair vs. Chris Jericho Winner: Ric Flair via Jericho tapping out to Figure Four Leg Lock Edge vs. Eddie Guerrero Winner: Edge via spear on Guerrero for win WWE Tag...
  4. MafiaRacer069

Lyrics V.1.0.

Ladies and Germs let out that musical side of yours! Post your favorite song lyrics here! :) --Apparition by Matthew Good Band-- Say hello Remain Close to me No good-bye suicide mystery The rat In your brain Turns a wheel Connected to your guts and All your faults are...
  5. MafiaRacer069

Insurance Prices

Here's my situation. I'm 18 and I wanna buy a new car. Getting sick of the old K-Car breaking down every 2-3 weeks. I was thinking of a 90-91 Teg...but i'm really scared on insurance. I would like to know from most people what do you drive, your age, and what driver you are (1st,2nd,3rd)..i'm...
  6. MafiaRacer069

Guy Thought He Was Cool Just Cuz He Has A Civic...

There I am...on Dagenais...8pm my goal: simply go to the dep and come back home. Cruisin nicely with some good music blasting in my K-Car lol when this ****head with a white Civic CX decides to cut me. The guy looks at me laughing. He puts his hazards on, goes from one lane to another...
  7. MafiaRacer069

Baseball Situation!

We finally have a great reason to go out and encourage our Montreal Expos. Dammit for the first time since 1994 we have a team that can make the play-offs. They've really strengthened their pitcher rotation with Bartolo Colon. They are a hair away from getting Ryan Dempster and Cliff Floyd and...
  8. MafiaRacer069

Wrestling Classics

The Rockers - Shawn Michaels & Marty Jannety
  9. MafiaRacer069

Danny or any other Admin

Suggestion: You should add a Mitsubishi Tech Forum
  10. MafiaRacer069

Why Oh Why Do People Disgrace The Name of Cars Like This?

Why? I was just cruising down Labelle tonight and there I see.......ugh it sickens me just to say it....an old rusted Fiesta with the stupid christmas lights and the biggest exhaust ever. I was disgusted at this kid. He was about 17-18 years old at least. The guy starts reving up beside me...
  11. MafiaRacer069

Help!!!

My stupid 89 Aeris K-Car is acting quite of the gay type. It happens that it stalls and won't start no more. The only sign I find is that it smells like shit when you try to re-start it. What can be the cause of this? How can I fix it?:dunno:
  12. MafiaRacer069

Driving Alone For The First Time......

....WAS A NIGHTMARE!!!! I stalled at the corner of Labelle and Notre-Dame in Laval last night with my freakin K-Car shit box and ya that was an interesting experience....i think i'm gonna need that anger management stuff
  13. MafiaRacer069

For The Hockey Fans

If You Want To Join A Site Where You Can Control A Hockey Teams And Make Trades And Such, Join The SNHL http://www.snleague.cjb.net The Site Is Officialy Starting Over Therefore Ignore The General Managers present. ALL TEAMS ARE AVAILABLE!
  14. MafiaRacer069

Looking...

Looking for an 89 Accord EX or EX-I Black...if ever anyone has or knows where i can find a pic with the profile please let me know. Thanx.:)
Back