Examen Seau Rouge

2. vladjet2000

U laugh U lose

3. vladjet2000

Any full time traders on MR?

*limited time. for about 30 seconds..
  4. vladjet2000

U laugh U lose

usually this type of shot is found in cheap adult movies...
  5. vladjet2000

** Official 2019-2020 Montreal Canadiens Thread **

here's your contact. I'm sure jocelyn thibault is enraged somewhere, but everyone else is ok with it. you can see where the equipment sticks out, right? the player is moving in a direction that is parallel to the net. at this point the goalie is impeding the player, not the player impeding the...
  6. vladjet2000

Cali: you now get more jail time for wrong pronoun then intentionally spreading HIV

c'est vieux, donc elle est pas noire. mais on savait que ca s'en venait.
  7. vladjet2000

This will never end, quand est ce que les gens vont se reveiller..

to leard who rules over you simply find out who you cannot criticize - Voltaire. the UK government is afraid 'backlash' and being called 'racist' by immigrants. but it's not afraid of 'backlash' from its own citizens and being called 'incompetent' which it is for not fulfilling its mandate...
  8. vladjet2000

Canada to legalize weed officially

I'm surprised this hasn't caused a huge cheer from the enthusiasts yet. some will be really high on Trudeau fulfilling a campaign promise. 4 plants per house allowed... in 15 months' time. http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/liberal-legal-marijuana-pot-1.4041902 2018 will have the best Canada day...
  9. vladjet2000

some fake news guy makes bomb threats & sh*t

A radical leftist journalist who was fired from the investigative site the Intercept for falsifying details in his stories has been charged tried to frame former gf
  10. vladjet2000

Marine LePen has more testicles than Justine Trudeau

you mean more balls than this guy? he was going to wear a scarf himself, not only have his wife wear one.
  11. vladjet2000

Where do you guys get your firewood?

I get wood every morning. I'm on fire!
  12. vladjet2000

Bataclan - victims tortured, police covered it up.

new info on Bataclan attacks: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3692359/French-government-suppressed-gruesome-torture-Bataclan-victims-official-inquiry-told-castrated-eyes-gouged-ISIS-killers.html for the naysayers, official transcript...
  13. vladjet2000

Mothrpuppies!

you're joking right? a couple of years back I found my car like this. a truck turned left and cut it open. funny thing is I was parked across from a police center. someone that works there (not a cop) saw it and told the trucker, and the trucker told him he'll go turn and come back to leave his...
  14. vladjet2000

Article: Canada only cars.

and the best for last
  15. vladjet2000

Article: Canada only cars.

the hyundai lineup PONY (in US only when it became EXCEL) he Pony was also exported to Canada from 1983, but not to the USA because it didn't pass Federal emissions standards. Canadian sales greatly exceeded expectations, and it was at one point the top-selling car in that market, as they were...
Back