Search results

1. B

Road bike thread

My bank account could never hahaha
  2. B

Road bike thread

Has anyone ever had any Orbea bikes? There's a gravel model, Terra M30Team, on sale at my local bike shop but I never had any experience with that brand
  3. B

Road bike thread

Stole your photo location
  4. B

Road bike thread

Mon nouveau wheelset
  5. B

Road bike thread

Bien hâte de rouler avec ça!
  6. B

Post a pic of your last purchase

7. B

Post your watch collection

Clearly not as nice as other watches here but here goes nothing lol
  8. B

Your car/truck as it sits now thread.

Thanks Scott for the wheels!
  9. B

Road bike thread

Got new wheels for my bike. First time ever upgrading wheels
  10. B

Road bike thread

Mon Cannondale que j'ai pickup il y a quelques semaines! En passant, est-ce que vous connaissez des magasins pour la réparation de cadre en carbon?
  11. B

Road bike thread

Picture of my ride. Btw, what kind of sunglasses are you guys using? Been wanted to get new ones
  12. B

Elinchrom D-Lite RX 4

Barely used. Selling for 850$
  13. B

New Orleans

I'm going to New Orleans in a few weeks with some friends and I was wondering if there's any member that have been there and has any suggestions in general? Places to eat? Where to stay? Things to do? Many thanks!
  14. B

Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG B63S-700 6×6 by Brabus

Renowned car customizer Brabus unveiled their latest project, the beastly Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG B63S-700 6×6. The off-road machine delivers a whopping 700 hp and 708 lb.-ft. of torque thanks to the 5.5-liter, twin turbo-charged V8 engine. The massive six-wheeler weighs in at just under four tons...
  15. B

Sneakers

Nike KD V "Easter" Size 9.5 100$ Nike KD V "Hulk" Size 9.5 100$ Converse Trapasso Mid 2 Size 9.5 100$
  16. B

Rogers Cup Tennis

I have a pair of tickets for the National Bank Court which is the 2nd court and not Central Court. It's section 102, Row C (scroll below for the view). Here are the prices: 2nd round (Wednesday August 7, Day Session) 55$ each tickets 3rd round (Thursday August 8, Day Session) 60$ each...
  17. B

Subaru XV Crosstrek

My lease on the Impreza is finishing soon and I was looking at the XV. Is there anyone in the forum driving one? Or any suggestions to a similar car? I`m looking for a lease, most likely 3 years.
  18. B

Subaru Outback

Hey guys, my brother is thinking of getting a station wagon as his new car and was looking at the current Subaru Outback. I was just wondering if any of you had any experience with it? And how reliable are they? Any other suggestions are welcome! His budget is around 35-40K, reliability is the...
  19. B

Grand Canyon

Hey guys, i`m going to Vegas in May and was wondering if anyone has been to the Grand Canyon and which part would be worth visiting ! Thanks
Back