Search results

1. stewball

Looking to paint or wrap roof

Any good places near vaudreuil Paint on the roof is finished looking to either repaint or wrap it
  2. stewball

LF: Bell phone

Looking for a phone for bell New or Mint condition
  3. stewball

2001 sonata 1000$

My friend is selling her 2001 Hyundai Sonata 182 000 km green electric windows, and locks The car needs a little bit of love. She is looking to get rid of the car quick, because she is trying to buy a brand new car. There are no pictures right now. She wants 1000$ or best offer.
  4. stewball

need a website

Whats traffic's website?
  5. stewball

1996 honda civic GSR mint.

Putting this up for a friend. 1996 honda civic cx 2000 sir front end Sir cluster rear disk breaks 2001 gsr motor Gsr transmission Civic type R mirrior Rear lip civic type R 2000 gsr leather interior Sir wheels DC headers Custom 2 1/2 inch exaust from ABD autosport Stock civic type R...
  6. stewball

LF: 2 sir mags

The 99-00 one's in decent condition.
  7. stewball

looking for song

The only lyrics I remember is : this is my girlfrined, I know she aint much. :dunno:
  8. stewball

looking for a dance song

I forget most of the lyrics, but the main course is something about dancing then crying. It was playing last night on 94.7's live from wtv club there were at, at around 1 am.
  9. stewball

song title

Its on the fuzzy's site, its the second song, does anyone know the name of it?:dunno:
  10. stewball

1992 accord LX (mint) 2300$

1992 accord LX selling it for a friend. 4 door, automatic Just over 203,000km Comes with summer and winter tires, tires are 5 years old, but hardly used. Breaks were changed at the end of winter. The car has no rust, was very well maintained. Shes asking 2300$
  11. stewball

Who here has a samsung a920 ?

I need some help on the phone, does anyone know how to upload music with the usb cable? what program to use?
  12. stewball

Is Virus Making You Fat?

http://www.wesh.com/news/3930625/detail.html?subid=10100244 My brother just saw this on tv, I thought it was rather intresting.
  13. stewball

CarSex

http://www.wimp.com/carsex/ :D lol
  14. stewball

Bored

IM EXTREAMLY BORED anyone else extreamly bored? *banghead*
  15. stewball

Im Bored

yea well i thought maybe i would come on here cause i was bored and i wanted to check it out cuz i love cars but there are also alot of people on here so i figured maybe it would keep me kinda busy :dunno:
Back